Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

Got to a 30 win streak and lost a game of domination because I had an entire team of snipers/quickscopers with me. They all had dreadful games and I managed to have a somewhat decent game. Though who cares if you go 4-21 and lose when you got a clip for your quickscoping montage! RAGE.

Got to a 30 win streak and lost a game of domination because I had an entire team of snipers/quickscopers with me. They all had dreadful games and I managed to have a somewhat decent game. Though who cares if you go 4-21 and lose when you got a clip for your quickscoping montage! RAGE.
Mine ended at 25 as soon as I played alone, annoying.

To anybody else finding this game infuriating, Kill Confirmed is actually half decent fun, it manages to keep to a good pace and the spawns don't seem a mess. It's not as good of a game as Domination but it plays a lot better, and I think I was only killed 1 or 2 times by people I had killed 5 seconds previous.

Domination is still sadly a mess. I don't think it's such a case of poor maps but rather that they spawn all over and the spawns change rapidly, the amount of times you get on a decent streak only to be shot in the back by somebody out for a revenge kill.

I still can't get a solid opinion of this game, I keep swaying between it's a load of shit, and it's a few minor things away from a good game.

SP isn't very good is it? Set piece heavy and pretty short missions, bit cities yet hardly anywhere to go off track, needs at least double the number of objectives per mission IMO, too many cutsenes and jumping around, I've played killzone 2&3 since BO and MW2 and it blows it out the water for interesting levels

BT have finally fixed my **** phone line so I will be doing some major catch-up play tonight.

Kill Confirmed is brilliant. Don't really get all the hate for the game, sure it was frustrating as **** for the first week but since I've gotten properly back into the groove it's been good fun.

Quickscopers make me laugh as well; SMG's rip them to pieces, even at range and I've still got two more of the beauties to unlock.

I completed the campaign on my mates X-Box but he refuses to let me play his MP as he is a precious little thing when his stats are concerned . It's a shame there is no Combat Training mode like there is on BLOPS so you can get used to the maps and guns without ruining your KDR.

I'm itching to play this next Friday though .

BT have finally fixed my **** phone line so I will be doing some major catch-up play tonight.

Kill Confirmed is brilliant. Don't really get all the hate for the game, sure it was frustrating as **** for the first week but since I've gotten properly back into the groove it's been good fun.

Quickscopers make me laugh as well; SMG's rip them to pieces, even at range and I've still got two more of the beauties to unlock.

I've had some major problems with BT this week with my net. Something about the phone line was always in use and the internet kept disconnecting as a result.

I've been playing split screen Survival/Special Ops possibly more than the Multiplayer, mainly because of my housemates. both modes are absolutely awesome.

We finally managed to survive a wave 24 three riot-shield juggernaut-er. Intense.

We should get on it.

Im itching to get back into this but Skyrim has other ideas. Im playing skyrim, then a loading screen pops up and i have a little glance down to my games collection and see this staring back up at me. Makes me cry inside a little everytime it happens. Determined to get some MW3 MP action in at some point this weekend.

Im itching to get back into this but Skyrim has other ideas. Im playing skyrim, then a loading screen pops up and i have a little glance down to my games collection and see this staring back up at me. Makes me cry inside a little everytime it happens. Determined to get some MW3 MP action in at some point this weekend.

I changed the author in your quote Stu, because you basically described my gaming habits at the moment too.

Â