Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Incredible nothing at all happened. Packoman, what makes you think Herd might have kicked out?

Just from the replay, dont have a great picture so not sure. When Olsson fell on Herds feet looked like Herd gave a little kick back at him, But I really don't know.

I have seen it a few times and didn't pick that up, we'll see I guess.

You didn't pick it up because it didn't happen IMO. Anything that might have happened couldn't possibly have been a sending off offence.

I agree, I saw absolutely nothing, Le Tissier saw nothing either. Shocking decision.

I'd take N'Zogbia off and put Clark on in front of the back four, Petrov in front of him, with Gabby and Bannan a little wider

Id just go 3 at the back with Cuellar, Dunne and Collins and attack the living shit of them. they are crap 8)

Good to see West Brom haven't changed their philosophy of being horrible scrotes since the 1960s.

They certainly are scum.

Feel sorry for AM, we were actually playing quite well, had been set up well and I was not at all worried and had been convinced we would win 2/3-1.

What a shame for Herd, hope that assistant ref gets suspended for quite some time. Zog and Hutton have been shit again, pity about how refs ruin every other game in the PL these days, we were on top until that horrible decision.

**** disgrace,the ref didnt see it and has gone with that clearing in the woods with the flag never a sending off in a million years,what really pisses me off is up till then we looked the best ive seen us all season and heard was having a great game!!!!

**** ridiculous, Phil Dowd should be demoted to League 2. One of the worst decisions I've ever seen at villa park.

i'm not sure its Phil Dowd's fault.

he didn'r seem to see anything, its the linesman (Darren Candy) who flags, then tells the ref by microphone.