The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did McLeish get out of the dugout today? If not that's 2 games in a row he's been too afraid to do so and reason #27 he has to go. There's no way he can stay if he's worried about antagonising his own team's supporters every time he steps out of the dugout.

What a pathetic state our club has got itself into.

He got out a few times briefly and the first time I shouted SIT DOWN MCLEISH and he promptly did so. Prompted a good laugh round us!

Did McLeish get out of the dugout today? If not that's 2 games in a row he's been too afraid to do so and reason #27 he has to go. There's no way he can stay if he's worried about antagonising his own team's supporters every time he steps out of the dugout.

What a pathetic state our club has got itself into.

He got out a few times briefly and the first time I shouted SIT DOWN MCLEISH and he promptly did so. Prompted a good laugh round us!

Ha ha - I love it!

We've been sold down the river folks...he's staying. Was told to keep a low profile over the last few games after Bolton...statement put out saying we should support him giving a subtle hint his situation would be reviewed at the end of the season..this keeps us quiet and protests relatively muted....come next season there will be no initial protest and we'll be full of hope and new signings.

Don't renew.

Did McLeish get out of the dugout today? .

He got out 3 times

Twice to bollock NZogbia for laziness

Then for the red card incident everyone was up

Grant did most of the pitch side motivation and instructions

KMac did a bit too

We've been sold down the river folks...he's staying. Was told to keep a low profile over the last few games after Bolton...statement put out saying we should support him giving a subtle hint his situation would be reviewed at the end of the season..this keeps us quiet and protests relatively muted.

Agree 100%

2 years ago - 37th game = could still have got 4th place (mathematically)

1 years - 37th game = could still have got relegated before win at Arsenal

Today - 38th game can still (mathematically) get relegated.

Not good enough. Get rid Randy.

I am jack's complete lack of surprise.

Of course he will be here, Lerner does not give a shit what we think.

The protests were poor and we are stuck with him.

**** Mcleish. **** lerner. **** villa.

I have never felt like this about the club I love.

We've been sold down the river folks...he's staying. Was told to keep a low profile over the last few games after Bolton...statement put out saying we should support him giving a subtle hint his situation would be reviewed at the end of the season..this keeps us quiet and protests relatively muted....come next season there will be no initial protest and we'll be full of hope and new signings.

Don't renew.

Exactly :(

We need to cement 15th place now

What we don't want is to finish 17th

That would mean we miss out on £2m, which in effect is McLeish's severance money

I remember our last game at Highbury when the Villa support sang 'we want O'Leary out' and 'we've got an honest bunch of lads' for most of the second half

Got to get 'sack mcleish my lord' going for the whole 90 mins!

Â