The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At one point I thought I heard the crowd chanting "Alex, give us a wave".

It was "Alex your a tw*t"

I hope so Mark, cos it sounded friendly. There was even a little cheer after a few verses as if he had waved.

Speaking of which. who the **** are these people waving back at him as he walks off at the end?

Grrr!!

I hope so Mark, cos it sounded friendly. There was even a little cheer after a few verses as if he had waved.

Speaking of which. who the **** are these people waving back at him as he walks off at the end?

Grrr!!

They're probably waving at him like this

greentos.gif

My son and I are season ticket holders. The last time my son saw us win at home was 5th November 2011 against Norwich. He hasn't walked back from VP after seeing us win for over 5 months and that is a pathetic and disgraceful situation!

Grrr!!

I can promise you it wasn't friendly, we called Mcleish and O'neil tw*ts.

Just said in the after game interview on SSN Sunderland are a very experienced talented side. He may as well have said they are Elite. Ohh and all the players gave more than 100& today???? Must be your shit tactics then Mctwat

We have taken a bit of a kicking this season. We have had a bit of criticism and it is because of the expectations of Aston Villa football club.
Taken from Sky Sports article.

Uh, a club that was pushing champions league 2 seasons ago... oh yeah and a football club who expects to win a few games by playing good football?

If you expect wins, don't get McLeish.

GET THIS FAT MORON OUT OF OUR CLUB!

**** it, bring it on Limpid. I'll go out slagging off that word removed before anything else.

Expectations? **** hell, god forbid we want the best for our team, and we do not want for much, we just do not want a lying pathetic rocket polisher at this club who himself has no expectations, you'd probably sit on the bed in shitty pants if you crapped yourself, your football is dire, you set fear into our own players and not the opposition. I would rather be a fan wanting the best for my team and for us to follow up three top ten finishes, one cup final and a semi than be a pathetic whining slimey lying rocket polisher who has no ambition and would rather sit back and do nothing than actually try to win...expectfuckingtations eh. We expect to try and win, we expect to be able to pass the ball, defend corners, perhaps using set pieces to score. WE DO NOT EXPECT TO MAKE EXCUSES like the sour faced word removed you are. Stop DESTROYING my club and **** right off, go make excuses at another club after you moan we never gave you a chance and see how quickly others will turn on you. I have had more entertainment watching my dog struggle to shit when it is ill than the tripe you serve up.

**** off you lying conman.

I held back.

**** RIGHT OFF YOU **** WORM.

To be honest, McLeish has had an easy ride at VP. Apart from a rather brief and pathetic 'Alex you're t**t' chant there was no anti McLeish feeling around the ground today, no anti McLeish chanting and no anti McLeish banners draped around.

So, if he remains at VP and continues to serve up his tripe brand of football and his pathetic excuses for not winning the fans only have themselves to blame to a degree for not making any effort to let him know what we think of him and to force him out.

To be honest, McLeish has had an easy ride at VP. Apart from a rather brief and pathetic 'Alex you're t**t' chant there was no anti McLeish feeling around the ground today, no anti McLeish chanting and no anti McLeish banners draped around.

So, if he remains at VP and continues to serve up his tripe brand of football and his pathetic excuses for not winning the fans only have themselves to blame to a degree for not making any effort to let him know what we think of him and to force him out.

I think its just a very apathetic atmosphere in the ground at the moment. We know that Lerner is not listening and has zero interest in the fans so the fans feel powerless and therefore there seems little point in getting on McLeish's back.

The only way Lerner will even notice is if season ticket sales fall dramatically and is also the only reason why he might start caring whether McLeish is doing a good job or not.

We don't want you McLeish, we should have lost today if it weren't for a poor decision from the linesman. Please leave our club! Pathetic! Draws and losses are slowing pulling us into this relegation fight.

Â