The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a proper wage structure in place to match the top six + the transfer funds to back it up a new DOF + manager will not get us anywhere other than where we are now. We might pick up 1 or 2 points extra but the base foundation of the club is all wrong, get it right on the green stuff and everything else at AVFC sorts itself out. This relies on funds that are never going to be available so new manager, big wow. Doomed to fail without major changes no matter who the manager is.
Define 'fail'. With a decent manager we could at least be an Everton.

No we wouldn't. Everton have a much better squad than us.

Not sure if anyone has posted this http://twitter.com/#!/VividInkSutton

Stevie Ireland getting his tatt done at Vivid in Sutton.

It was from another forum, and the reckon they got the following out of him.

1. Ireland is injured and was not supposed to play against Man U but he was given an injection before the game to allow him to play, something Ireland himself was not happy about.

2. AM WILL be at Aston VIlla for the next 2 seasons regardless of our survival in the Premier League or any other reason.

3. Ireland says that AM is just guessing when it comes to formations and team selection, he is clueless.

Kind of wished it backed up the star story...but looks like we are stuck with him.

How on earth would Ireland know that McLeish will be in charge for the next 2 seasons? Is he good buddies with Randy and Faulkner?

Mind you, he does seem to be on the money with point 3!

:lol:

I can tell you there is no intention to get rid of him despite the apathy around the club falling attendances and dire football ! Lerner likes him thinks he has a great work ethic and above all trusts him ! Its not what you want to hear but thats the facts . If we are struggling next season then yes I think he will think again .

He came in to do a job with the finances around us and staying up will probably be seen us as stabilising things . But for me you can't hide behind the football the results and what has happened simply not good enough .

I keep thinking of this post by MM, Absolutely terrifying.

I can tell you there is no intention to get rid of him despite the apathy around the club falling attendances and dire football ! Lerner likes him thinks he has a great work ethic and above all trusts him ! Its not what you want to hear but thats the facts . If we are struggling next season then yes I think he will think again .

He came in to do a job with the finances around us and staying up will probably be seen us as stabilising things . But for me you can't hide behind the football the results and what has happened simply not good enough .

Shit I never saw that. When did he say that? Protests need to happen on Sat :(

If McLeish sends us down then I think their hand is forced. Otherwise I think they (RL + PF) are determined to carry on regardless. You can't fault them for sheer bloodymindedness - otherwise they wouldn't have appointed him in the first place I suppose.

If McLeish sends us down then I think their hand is forced. Otherwise I think they (RL + PF) are determined to carry on regardless. You can't fault them for sheer bloodymindedness - otherwise they wouldn't have appointed him in the first place I suppose.

This is the worry as far as I am concerned.

Keeping Mcleish in charge in The Championship would be no more stupid, or disrespectful to fan opinion, than appointing him in the first place.

Infact, keeping him charge would probably represent a less offensive action than appointing.

Lerner REALLY doesn't give a damn about what we think, and has shown himself to be clueless when it comes to managerial selection. I wouldn't be counting any chickens with regards to McLeish getting the boot, I'm not even convinced Randy has one.

I think Saturday will be the watershed whether you like him or not MON got us a certain amount of success and if he beats us the anger will flow towards a manager who has divided the club like no other. A defeat might actually unite us all again MCLEISH OUT. I also hate MON for the way he left us just before the start of the season regardless of the reason. Saturday will not be an enjoyable day. UTV

2. AM WILL be at Aston VIlla for the next 2 seasons regardless of our survival in the Premier League or any other reason.

that is sheer b0llck$ if we go down this year and are in midtable next seaosn you think mcleish will still be here? nonsense

for what its worth i dont think he is going nowhere :(

MCLEISH OUT

that is sheer b0llck$ if we go down this year and are in midtable next seaosn you think mcleish will still be here? nonsense

for what its worth i dont think he is going nowhere :(

MCLEISH OUT

Yeah, what if he gets assassinated?... not that I'm putting that idea out there...

Let's not forget this is the same person who told us categorically AM would not be manager.

Let's not forget this is the same person who told us categorically AM would not be manager.

Yes, undoubtedly a reliable source....not.

Â