The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can stand on the side of the pitch and shout about attacking as much as you want, but if you're not coaching it into the players during the week it's an irrelevance. Alex Ferguson doesn't just turn up with the teamsheet and meet the squad at Old Trafford on a Saturday and tell them to attack and run rings around their opponents. The hard work is done on the training ground. Passing drills, movement, set pieces, tactics, fitness. It's all done behind the scenes. Or not, it would appear in our case.

This 100% all day long. Doesnt matter whether they are 10 or 30, what happens on the pitch is defined by the atmosphere encouraged by the coaching staff and the methodology they employ.

We are so disjointed as a team it is scary, but every now and then you see the quality that is there and just pray that it could be nurtured instead of destroyed by criticism.

But it's only because of where he came from. :bang:
I remember in the preview article on the BBC before the game they wrote something like "of course, the former Birmingham City manager will never win over some of the fans".

I am so **** sick of the media referring to him as "the former Birmingham City manager" whenever they talk about fan discontent. They're clearly trying to make out that that's why we're not happy with him.

I cant believe that joker Lambert had the audacity to go to White Hart Lane and win against an elite club.

Doesnt he know that will lead to expectations, better to draw your way to safety against the mid table battlers.

I can 100% tell you with confidence Juan. ( a player told me) Nzog had a fall out with McLeish due to him playing exactly how he did at wigan not tracking bacK I guess. McLeish wants all players apart from the first striker to play a defensive role.

Forget waiting until we are safe just get rid of him now, he should be gone by the morning.

As much as I agree, I think Lerner will cover his ears/eyes/hole in his head where a brain was and whistle loud to ignore things. We need to throw EVERYTHING at him and the club over the summer and make sure there is nothing, no football or anything to cover it up.

Â