The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

McLeish has bought creative players in the past and failed to get anything out of them

Didn't he sign that Michel who was a creative player according to a blues fan at work he spent 18 months chasing him then he never got a game because he wouldn't work under the mcleish style of football

Hleb and to a lesser degree Bentley. Hleb tore him to pieces in an interview saying he wasn't interested in playing football. It's not the money and it's not the squad at your disposal. It's the manager.

Hleb quote under Eck`s management

“here you need to just fight and run, not too much passing. This is a different experience and I prefer to play and to enjoy football.”

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More bullshit from McLeish, this time about Ireland

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2012/03/01/aston-villa-midfielder-stephen-ireland-has-been-challenged-to-seal-his-status-as-an-emerging-fans-favourite-97319-30436183/

Yes, Ireland has indeed been better, but you never even gave him a **** moment to seize you useless prick.

So he's either boring and negative so get rid, or even worse he has lost the dressing room and the players don't listen to him...so get rid. McLeish is a idiot isn't he.

More bullshit from McLeish, this time about Ireland

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2012/03/01/aston-villa-midfielder-stephen-ireland-has-been-challenged-to-seal-his-status-as-an-emerging-fans-favourite-97319-30436183/

Yes, Ireland has indeed been better, but you never even gave him a **** moment to seize you useless prick.

It's quite a trivial point, but the way that McLeish uses nicknames like "Benty" and "Stevie" dozens of time in the same piece when being interviewed really boils my piss. It's like he's trying too hard to be jocular and matey.

Mantis...

He's not really bad mouthing Ireland, it sounds more like a; they like you, so use this chance in your favourite position to push yourself to your best.

If anything, he is making the point that he sees Ireland in his teams...not Heskey up front as people seem to think. He might make me look a clearing in the woods and go against this, but who knows...

By all means be annoyed about him as gaffer, I've lost faith in him too, but don't make mountains out of mole hills, it just belittles the arguement...

Mantis...

He's not really bad mouthing Ireland, it sounds more like a; they like you, so use this chance in your favourite position to push yourself to your best.

If anything, he is making the point that he sees Ireland in his teams...not Heskey up front as people seem to think. He might make me look a clearing in the woods and go against this, but who knows...

By all means be annoyed about him as gaffer, I've lost faith in him too, but don't make mountains out of mole hills, it just belittles the arguement...

I never said he was bad mouthing Ireland. What annoyed me is that he called on Ireland to seize the moment (which is all well and good) but when Ireland did seize his moment a couple of months back he ended up being dropped in favour of Heskey. He did this with N'Zogbia as well - dropped him after some good performances, came out in the press and showered him with praise and then refused to start him against Wigan. McLeish is such a poor man manager it's unreal.

I don't think this is that big a deal, but it does annoy me.

Eck reminds me of Tommys dinosaur on Rugrats "Raptor" or something.

He's probably trying to keep the job for as long as possible for the money as he knows nobody likes him.

Hardly suprising as the football is tough to watch I burst out laughing when I saw Wigan 0 villa 0 I mean Wigan are awful yet we got outclassed :o

there are only two conclusions I can come to -

1. They're not listening to him. In which case it can be deemed that he has "lost" the dressing room.

2. He's lying.

There is another possibility, which might be even worse....

3. He truly believes that he plays attacking, creative tactics and just doesn't know any better.

So now he's admitting the anger from supporters does in fact bother him....and he's now actually gone and blamed the players for negative tactics?

Kind of wraps it all up with a bow on top, doesn't it?

McGash Out!

Randy, ARE YOU LISTENING?

Â