The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seen us and a Villa manager accept defeat in a premier league game like this for some time

Liverpool at Anfield last season

We gave that more of a go than today, timing of goals was a big killer in that game. 2 quick early goals in first half, come out well in second half, but concede 3rd as we were building. Didn't have that excuse today. 3 shots from Villa, worst in 6 years apparantly.

could not believe the team picked for tonight.

No flair , passion , style or youth .

Keep it up ginger bollocks and you are in for some real stick from the fans and rightly so.

I have backed this bloke so far but no more , absolute disgrace.

Do us all a favour and **** off , please !

up the villa.

i really are starting to get a big dislike for randy lerner for appointing this man, not only did we blow 5m bringing this clown to our club, but we are witnessing anti-football at the club.

never in my experience have i seen us play 6 defenders in a side. shocking. i am actually embarassed to be a villa fan tonight. thank you randy and the board for delivering us this clown in mcleish

was not 6 defenders.

Chris Herd is a midfielder

He seems like more of "I'll play anywhere" type player than a fixed position. Played defensive midfield, right back and center back for us.

I stand corrected.

5 defenders, 1 midfielder, 3 strikers, and 1 odd-job. That's so much better.

This word removed is going to do serious damage to our young players.

Damage was done to them long ago. ALbrighton, Fonz were damaged before this season, Delph is poor while Herd and Bannan seem to be doing well.

Only one damaged is Clark

I just dont get it.

You look at the quality spurs have on the pitch all it takes is a moment of magic from one of these players to do something whether it be create a goal or score one

Law of averages would suggest that you would have a better chance by taking the fight to them and creating chances yourself to try and get something from the game as im sure Spurs were going to score at least 1 goal tonight especially the way we defend which meant we would need to score a goal

Everything about the formation tonight screamed that McLeish was playing for a draw the only way we were going to draw the game was if we nicked a few goals ourself but we DO NOT create enough chances when we play this negative hoof shite and defend so deep.

McLeish made it so easy for spurs today we were never going to win/draw with that team on the pitch not the way they are playing bereft of confidence and an ounce of steel at the back

This word removed is going to do serious damage to our young players.

Damage was done to them long ago. ALbrighton, Fonz were damaged before this season, Delph is poor while Herd and Bannan seem to be doing well.

Only one damaged is Clark

All of them are ahead of heskey , hutton and petrov .

I watched swansea against utd the weakend and even when they were one down they still were good to watch and showed skill , all from championship players .

At times we look like a pub team.

Â