Match Thread

wedge

When will people stop pretending its going to be okay? He needs to go. Get Hughes in.

you'd sack an undefeated manager who's been given no money. we'd look like a joke, no decent manager would touch us.

I'd have sacked him the day after appointing him. As for our undefeated start, you saw positives against Wolves and newcaslte? We were lucky at Fulham and Everton should have murdered us. We're in trouble. 7 points from the first5games we'vehad is not a good return.

Can't wait for the pathetic excuses dished up by our manager after this one. 22,000 loyal Villa fans served up with this shite. Hats off to every one of them and make sure to give the players and manager hell at full time.

McLeish get the **** out before it's too late. Lets cut out losses before he ruins everything good about our once great club.

I have seen every game this season. We have been poor in all of them.

The reason I am not at Villa Park is because I cant face watching that crock of shit again.

I was close to not renewing my season ticket for the 1st time since 1995 - its going to be a long season. Time is running out for AMC already.

I love Villa - Hate this shit football.

Why dont we create anything? We sell our best players and bring in a relegation manager.