The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

Subject: RE:RE:Hi

Sent Date: 9/9/2011 11:12:27 AM

View Profile View All Messages Chat with iandirector01

Original Message YOU sent on 9/9/2011 3:08:31 AM

Due to all the idiots and fakes on here (and some guy wanting to involve his 18 year old son) I like a pic e-mailed to me to prove your genuine. If your up for it i will give you e-mail and give you something to write on some paper. Please, if you do this I do not want to know if you are married if we are to meet and dont want any hard luck stories as I want to give sex not sympathy. Never thought it would be this hard to get sex!! Sally XX

Hi sally,

wow I know what you mean.. this site is shite.. full of clearings in the woods nutters pervs and bunny boilers hahaha..

My name is Ian by the way.

Well I am not on my own PC right now, but guess if Ilog into hotmail on here, I could try and email my profile pic?

I could take one and send from phone maybe for you, I have no issue with that?

what you mean give me something to write on paper?

I am 100% horny and genuine I assure you. I have been caught out on here too sally.. felt a right idiot, chatting to a 'woman' when it was a group of blokes having a laugh xxx

I have NEVER heard this phrase used outside of VillaTalk......

:detect:

Well Sherlock, it was the VT filter that changed it :bonk:

Hadn't thought of that.....

irreverentad wrote:

ED wrote:

dappadan wrote:

This thread would probably be all over the internet if off topic was not members only

As good as this thread is we're not the first forum to post fake online dating profile responses

I bet we are the best due to Scuba Steve tho!

Just about to say, there may be many..but only 1 with Scuba Steve!

I was just thinking same.. i'll bet VT is a first for getting so many poor blokes to send a pic of themselves holding a note with Scuba Steve

written on it!

Note to self: This thread is evil, stop reading it!

his guy had some thought into it:

Subject: RE:RE:xx

Sent Date: 9/9/2011 3:42:01 PM

View Profile View All Messages Chat with fruityandfun888

Original Message YOU sent on 9/9/2011 7:27:23 AM

I will get straight to the point. I have a diving fantasy. Sex involving wet suits and googles and snorkels.

I know it is weird but it really gets me wet (pun lol)!

With that in mind, I want a guy to tell me what he would do to me....

The more better and more decriptive you are, the more likely we meet or chat.

Ty

xx

well i'd make you wear a 7mm diving wet suit..i have one ! so that you'd be fairly restricted and couldn't move...and then i'd make you wear a mask and snorkel so i could hear your breathing getting more and more excited....

i'd like to tease you with a vibrator through the neoprene...all over your body with you restrained..wathcig you befome more and more exicted..and then pour warm water into the wet suit to stimulate you

xxx

This thread is funny, I can't believe some of the people out there.

I bet there is some poor girl called Sally Wigston whos is getting inundated with friend request from perverts on Facebook or twitter. :lol: