The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

Cheers B6. And wiggy you are a genius for getting that first scuba steve. I shall take my small credit for illiciting an dad and his son to tag team me!

I kinda wanna stop the thread so it lives in the memory for its awesomness. I don't want the shine to be taken off scuba steve and this thread.

Will the mods put it in HoF once it is finished?

ok the messages have been in the hundreds and though you all cant see them you have to take my word that they are not only mainly perverse but I am starting to think how bad it must be to be a woman!

Lost count of how many are married or have gf's and if I was a single woman reading this thread I would lose the will to live and go gay!

When I did internet dating it was all genuine nice messages and any sex happened off the back of that and I would never of sent anything like this.

So glad I am out off the market now thats for sure!

I agree mate. It is unbelievable. Everytime you reply to 1 message you have a new page of messages!!!

I was gonna try internet dating....I may give it a miss.

Why to women even bother??

Give it a go but try evow or one of the paying sites. You really do get some nice women. Would love to post a pic of mine to show what you really can get plus its the guys who are knobs and remember that our profile is made out to be a slag so they are treating her that way.

I want to be here when these boys get sent a link to this forum and find out what's really been going on! :D

That aint going to happen!!!! What would you do if it was you! :shock:

I'd go round to VillaTalk Towers and torch the place.

Oh, wait...