The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

**edit** changed thread title to reflect the somewhat awesome twist this thing takes on page 2

I know there is a thread for news stories like this, but I feel this one specifically deserves one of its own.

The Scottish Sun"]A TWISTED brother and sister are facing jail after they were spotted having sex in a train station lift.

4pPXf.jpg

Richard Finlayson, 21, and sibling Kirsty, 18, romped in the elevator as they were filmed by CCTV cameras.

The shocking 15-minute clip showed them exiting the lift — only to return a short time later to have sex AGAIN.

And as they left for a second time Richard gave Kirsty a £20 note.

The depraved pair were later arrested by police after a railway worker at Motherwell Station raised the alarm.

Last night a family friend said the revelations had left the pair's family "destroyed".

It came after Richard, of Carluke, Lanarkshire, and Kirsty of Lesmahagow, admitted having unlawful sexual intercourse in June last year.

Hamilton Sheriff Court heard how they left an 11-year-old boy who was with them on the platform during their illicit tryst.

Depute fiscal Amanda Gallagher said: "They both went into the lift and were seen having sexual intercourse on the CCTV.

"Both accused then exited the lift for a short period before returning and continuing having sexual intercourse.

"Both accused then stood up and left the lift. At which point Mr Finlayson was seen giving his sister some money."

The court was told Kirsty Finlayson had admitted the sordid act to police.

But she denied she'd had sex for cash — while Richard said he gave her the £20 "as a brother, not for payment".

Last night the family friend said: "We're devastated. I was sickened when I heard about it.

"Most of the family knew nothing about it until letters for the case came in.

"We can't believe it. It is a nightmare."

Sheriff Ray Small ordered Richard to be placed on the sex offenders' register. The brother and sister will be sentenced next month.

Holy shit. :shock:

Mind you, it might not be that surprising. If the photo is anything to go by, their parents are brother and sister too!

Seems like everyone is having sex but me

You should ask her if you can have a go. She looks absolutely filthy and its pretty obvious she is easy. Mind you, you do run the risk of being turned down by a girl who was willing to **** her brother, and how embarrassing would that be?

what i love about the story is the picture in the link of the lift. Not sure why, just amid all these "outrage" it just looks like the elevator is "blamed" criminally implicated in the affair.

anyway, if your national population will decline, that does mean fewer people to choose from...

I think the most important thing to note here is that it happened in a lift that had a video camera. How many times is sex had in lifts that have video cameras? Let's say 100 times per year. This means that for every 100 times sex is had in something that isn't a lift with a security camera, like a bed or jacuzzi, incestuous sex is had. That's a pretty high proportion and worth thinking about.

I'm under the impression that incestuous sex happens an awful lot more than people think. Like sheep shagging. People joke about it, but that's because it actually happens. People hear jokes about incest or sheepshagging and say, actually that sounds alright.

It happened in June 2010, so she would have been 17 at the time of the incident. I assume that is why she isn't being punished as harshly as he is.

No. It is not illegal to recieve money for sex, it is illegal to pay for it.

I think the idea is that the law is designed to protect "vulnerable" prostitutes whilst effectively criminalising their clients.