The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

either this website is a complete collection of weirdo's or everybody is trolling everybody else...

you were right the first time! girl at work said she came off there for getting messages like this all the time

because its a free website, i guess a lot of people are on there just messing around.

either this website is a complete collection of weirdo's or everybody is trolling everybody else...

you were right the first time! girl at work said she came off there for getting messages like this all the time

because its a free website, i guess a lot of people are on there just messing around.

Why would people do that for!?!?

:lol:

Scuba Steve is a weird one ....the other ones, being fat, bold, extremely ugly ...wanting someone a lot younger. You can almost go 'well not that surprising' but that Scuba Steve is just like young and looks an 'average guy' ...

Strange people in the world.

Also makes you wonder how many people you know are like that. :lol:

have changed the location to london to see if we get more messages as some do it on location. What I really want to do is set up the same profile but in the states as I can imagine the messages there! :lol:

have changed the location to london to see if we get more messages as some do it on location. What I really want to do is set up the same profile but in the states as I can imagine the messages there! :lol:

Am I missing something? Is there something stopping someone in the UK doing it?