The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

Boys...ive found a target....

Danny...he's a nose

Hey you, i was just having a mooch around when i happened to stuble upon you! Im very excited looking at your pictures, i certainly would love to get to grips with your sexy body!

Messege me back if your interested...Danny Boy ;D

Sally

xx

And the trap is set...

something isnt right! I logged in on another account and the scuba profile is not showing even if you search it by name.

Wondering if been rumbled?

Last resort is their sister site called Evow as its free BUT i just cocked up as made out i wasnt looking for anything serious so it banned me so its up to someone else though make out you are looking for love and we can just copy and paste the profile

something isnt right! I logged in on another account and the scuba profile is not showing even if you search it by name.

Wondering if been rumbled?

Last resort is their sister site called Evow as its free BUT i just cocked up as made out i wasnt looking for anything serious so it banned me so its up to someone else though make out you are looking for love and we can just copy and paste the profile

I tried to find the original one yesterday to see how high up the search results it came. Couldn't find it for love nor money so I wouldn't worry about not being able to find them now.