The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

Subject: uhmmmm.

Sent Date: 9/8/2011 8:55:13 AM

View Profile View All Messages

i could do u this way:cos i am so exited just thinking about how i will do u,i will probably come along with a massage oil. as a diy enthusiast, i fix my car and i am very good with my hands. i will start applying d oil and knead your muscles from your head to your toes. i will leave out your inner tighs cos with each touch u will be drifting off. u will be all wet and ready when i take u. on your back with your knees up and by the edge of d bed cos i will be standing for maximum thrust

u think we could link up?.

Ask him to go into more detail :lol:

Subject: ok

Sent Date: 9/8/2011 9:02:11 AM

i know your fears cos d site is full of perves.

they are my pictures and i live in birmingham. guess we will just have to chat until we earned each others trust.

Soji is my name

Subject: uhmmmm.

Sent Date: 9/8/2011 8:55:13 AM

i could do u this way:cos i am so exited just thinking about how i will do u,i will probably come along with a massage oil. as a diy enthusiast, i fix my car and i am very good with my hands. i will start applying d oil and knead your muscles from your head to your toes. i will leave out your inner tighs cos with each touch u will be drifting off. u will be all wet and ready when i take u. on your back with your knees up and by the edge of d bed cos i will be standing for maximum thrust

u think we could link up?.

Ask him to go into more detail :lol:

My Reply:

trust is big with me but how do i know its you in the pic? can you put a pic up with you holding a code word and send it on here? I am getting lots of mails off nutters but you seem pretty romantic.

Does not have kids! Thank god!!

is that new photo ur a***??anyways im fit n horny and im well blessed with a 9"incher nice clean straight big bell ended thick shafted ..ck!!love oral to completion giving the lucky ladie multiple orgasms,followed by nice love making getting more passionate followed by hours of hard ..agging in many posistions...not afraid of going down on a ladie giving her what she wants and needs!!coffee wine chat laugh fun fun!!! 07715 ........,im always on the road work at friends but you can tex me anytime infact anything anytime so make it sexy what you wanna do to me??xx

xo1f1gmmp5_137711614-2.jpg

Subject: RE: RE:RE: RE:hey

Sent Date: 9/8/2011 9:14:28 AM

Original Message YOU sent on 9/8/2011 1:12:12 AM

I dont know, something random, how about Scuba Steve?

If you pass the test, you get one back! ;D xxx

Ok where am I sending it too? It won't let me add any pics anymore. X

My reply

i dont give out e-mail addy this early but if you send me a pic with you holding up something saying "i am clearing in woods" I will send you some pics of me though not fully naked to start, just my top" do you have a place we could meet?