The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

the freakness of these messages is only matched by some of the replies I have just read! :lol: To those with the password you worry ,me!!

Now I know AVFCprideofbrum wrote this reply in the early hours

only if you let me piss on your face xxxxx

and someone on here replied this morning to donkeylizards second attempt at sending pics(see below)

jlsrfoqdlw_153927067.jpg

so who replied..

your sexy xx

Shadoman1 is back...

hey i work on the railway, honestly!

i know where theres some carriages we can go at tyseley sidings. Yeah i know where theres a good few places at certain stations.

Im from sutton coldfield, nice to meet you.

What part of brum do u live

Hey Rev. Is that you mate. Times must be hard on Chiltern !

ubject: Hi

Sent Date: 9/8/2011 8:38:26 AM

View Profile View All Messages Chat with marky2922

I'm a genuine mature guy looking for a regular screw. I won't mess about...i want regular hard sex for hours at a time. I love giving oral and am very experienced and know how to make a woman cum in sooo many ways!

Mark xxx

Shadoman1 is back...

i know where theres some carriages we can go at tyseley sidings. Yeah i know where theres a good few places at certain stations.

:shock:

Not guilty I'm afraid, but you absolutely have to get this blokes picture, I want to see if i know him!

Shadoman1 is back...

:shock:

Not guilty I'm afraid, but you absolutely have to get this blokes picture, I want to see if i know him!

Go back a couple of pages.

Old guy with a car in the background

Subject: uhmmmm.

Sent Date: 9/8/2011 8:55:13 AM

View Profile View All Messages

i could do u this way:cos i am so exited just thinking about how i will do u,i will probably come along with a massage oil. as a diy enthusiast, i fix my car and i am very good with my hands. i will start applying d oil and knead your muscles from your head to your toes. i will leave out your inner tighs cos with each touch u will be drifting off. u will be all wet and ready when i take u. on your back with your knees up and by the edge of d bed cos i will be standing for maximum thrust

u think we could link up?.