The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

can you e-mail it to me

sallywigston at y a h o o dot co dot uk
but want it asap as getting plenty of offers. I dont have a car but you are welcome here

it wont let me put e-mail so can you get it from how i put it?

Subject: Hi

Sent Date: 9/8/2011 9:39:03 AM

View Profile View All Messages Chat with jonkeasey

OK, so you're from Birmingham, that's not a bad thing with an ass that looks like that!

My house is located 6 miles out of Hull. If you care or can be bothered to take a chance with or on me!

Subject: RE:RE:deal

Sent Date: 9/8/2011 9:47:02 AM

View Profile View All Messages

Original Message YOU sent on 9/8/2011 1:32:03 AM

can you e-mail it to me sallywigston at y a h o o dot co dot uk but want it asap as getting plenty of offers. I dont have a car but you are welcome here

its up to u to take d offers from d other guys Sally. I thought we are being careful here?

i dont want you to get hurt,so u need to slow down. if your instinct says i am for real,then follow it. lets take it slow. i am cool with it cos i am reliable. mine is adedanlami at yahoo dut cum

Mr Romantic? :lol:

can you e-mail it to me sallywigston at y a h o o dot co dot uk but want it asap as getting plenty of offers. I dont have a car but you are welcome here

its up to u to take d offers from d other guys Sally. I thought we are being careful here?

i dont want you to get hurt,so u need to slow down. if your instinct says i am for real,then follow it. lets take it slow. i am cool with it cos i am reliable. mine is adedanlami at yahoo dut cum

ubject: Hi

Sent Date: 9/8/2011 9:51:51 AM

View Profile View All Messages Chat with mike a neary

Fun loving Brummie girl ( norwich )

Well how are you on directions or may erections if that is your ass baby i would find

you for sure it is absolutey awesome love to have you for fun

I am being carefull hence me asking you for that pic as would ask all the others. To be fair most are white and I prefer my caramel men ;-)send pic to e-mail and i will send back with my number.
I can always send the number of one that was sent us :lol:

:lol: Hillarious thread is hillarious!

I like the idea of setting up a meeting with them at the same time and place, and just before they're about to be there put up a picture from the newspaper for them to see and then see their reactions. :D

Apart from that, keep it coming.

Still surprised that only 3 or 4 have recognised the picture and said anything.