The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

Subject: Hi, I got this fantasy I like to do for

Sent Date: 9/7/2011 6:37:00 PM

View Profile View All Messages Chat with gameforanything

Hi,I love dirty sex,got this fantasy like to do for real, I'm looking for a woman to for fill my dirty fantasy for real with a young woman, my fantasy is I like a woman to piss all over me, or to sit on my face with her xxxxx lips in my mouth, what I like you to do is to piss in my mouth, so I can have a good drink I will drink it all up and lick your lips dry, so if the woman drinks loads I have a good long drink from the xxxxx if interested get in touch sexy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I like to do load more dirty sexual things with the right woman

I like kinky sex and sex games let say you want a threesome I could pretend I'm your husband who you got married to but is to old and you want a younger man to, to satisfy your sexual needs then you will have two men at the same time,that means you can have a xxxxup your xxxxx and one in your mouth two men **** you we could do load of different thing if you want to. if interested get in touch and lets have some fun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shadoman1 is back...

Original Message YOU sent on 9/7/2011 4:20:20 PM

I hate posh places.

I love sex in train stations!

hey i work on the railway, honestly!

i know where theres some carriages we can go at tyseley sidings. Yeah i know where theres a good few places at certain stations.

Im from sutton coldfield, nice to meet you.

What part of brum do u live

:crylaugh:

Gets better!

Subject: fancy a 3 sum?

Sent Date: 9/8/2011 1:16:11 AM

0egk1dzvae_128263845.jpg

Hey how you doing? Never know if you don't ask. Have a look at us an if it's something you'd be interested in drop us a mail. If you're straight then you can have my bf on loan lol but you sure are my type beautiful. Sorry for being forward! Done believe in beating round the bush lol :) x

Gets better!

Subject: fancy a 3 sum?

Sent Date: 9/8/2011 1:16:11 AM

0egk1dzvae_128263845.jpg

Hey how you doing? Never know if you don't ask. Have a look at us an if it's something you'd be interested in drop us a mail. If you're straight then you can have my bf on loan lol but you sure are my type beautiful. Sorry for being forward! Done believe in beating round the bush lol :) x

That's a bloke posing as a couple. And a loser.

Subject: Straight to the point.....

Sent Date: 9/8/2011 5:40:14

I like the way you're straight to the point, just like me!

So you want someone who doesn't want a relationship, who has some imagination, who knows what they want, and who's a real man....oh my god....you've just described me!!!!

STOP SMILING!!!!!!

You've seen my pic, now let me see yours!

email me at kirkadditional @ live co uk

Speak to you soon x