GTA 5

Genie

This was the first one since GTA III that I didn't finish, as I really didn't like the game having three 'main' characters. Really detracted from the experience for me.

However, I think i'll probably give the PS4 version a go though as I fancy a bit of Multiplayer.

This was the first one since GTA III that I didn't finish, as I really didn't like the game having three 'main' characters. Really detracted from the experience for me.

However, I think i'll probably give the PS4 version a go though as I fancy a bit of Multiplayer.

Having 3 main characters, all of which had great personalities and who I cared for, was a masterpiece for me.

I used to go to each one from time to time, just because I missed them :lol:

Got to look after them :)

I finished it.

I'm not sure it was down to the three characters, but I definitely felt the story of GTAV wasn't very good.

It was good. I enjoyed it and I'll play through it again when I get it on PS4. But it was short of being a great story.

The story on GTA IV was superior, imo. I felt a lot more involved in that one.

• Like 1

I like to start a bit of mayhem in the city then have a wild car chase into the sticks and find a spot to hunker down and blast fools.

Yea, but you haven't even found the jetpack yet :lol:

You haven't even started the game AFAIC

• Like 1

I finished it.

I'm not sure it was down to the three characters, but I definitely felt the story of GTAV wasn't very good.

It was good. I enjoyed it and I'll play through it again when I get it on PS4. But it was short of being a great story.

The story on GTA IV was superior, imo. I felt a lot more involved in that one.

GTA V's story is like a Michael Bay film. Looks nice, everything explodes but it lacks any depth.

Michael wasn't a bad character though

Had this on ps3. Not sure if I'll go for the ps4 version though. Yes the 1st person view looks good but at the end of the day your still playing the same game. Online heists might be fun though.

Michael was a bit of a Tony Soprano character, a sociopath that you could like. This GTA was the first to make sense story wise, by having Trevor in it so you could maim to your hearts content without it being at odds with the tale being told.

Niko Bellic was a walking contradiction.

Â