GTA 5

Genie

Never had a problem with Shopto.

My first experience with them was a bad one. After that though, I've ordered from them a fair few times with no issues.

Got my dispatch email and text from them today so should have the game by Monday. Went for the PS3 version because I ain't giving Microsoft money for the privilege of playing GTA Online.

Mine arrived this morning from amazon. I live in n. Ireland. Also they shipped in with a code for the blimp. Is this standard?

Preorders got the Blimp as a bonus download.

Interestingly it looks like a lot of people in Northern Ireland got theirs this morning - cock up by Amazon.

I wouldn't hold out for Monday deliveries, incidentally.

What are the chances of me getting a copy in GAME on release date, with no pre-order?

It depends. Because huge queues are expected they might say they're only selling to people who have pre ordered. Places like Blockbuster might be a good try.

I used to work for Game Group.

There is not a chance in hell they will only serve preorder customers. They'll be absolutely pissing themselves if there are massive queues.

I'm planning to go down on Tuesday afternoon and trade in some old games to get it. It'll be good if they have it in stock but I'm not fussed if I have to wait a few more days. 

• Like 1

Only 3 more sleeps to go for most of us!

Hopefully. I seriously regret ordering from ShopTo, I can't even log in to cancel the order and get it from a proper website / shop.

Not had any problems the logging on to the app or the site the last few days myself. Had your dispatched email? Would've thought todayd be too late to cancel anyways

No dispatch email, no money taken from the bank. I'm wondering whether their system has completely messed up my order.

Mine arrived this morning from amazon. I live in n. Ireland. Also they shipped in with a code for the blimp. Is this standard?

Preorders got the Blimp as a bonus download.

Interestingly it looks like a lot of people in Northern Ireland got theirs this morning - cock up by Amazon.

I wouldn't hold out for Monday deliveries, incidentally.

Yay me!!

Just send them an email explaining what has happened, that your not happy and you expect a special recorded delivery for Tuesday morning without fail.

Or we could all just get girlfriends.

Second thoughts, do what Ingram says.

Just send them an email explaining what has happened, that your not happy and you expect a special recorded delivery for Tuesday morning without fail.

Or we could all just get girlfriends.

Second thoughts, do what Ingram says.

Getting GTA V through ShopTo would be easier :(

Pete, initial thoughts?

Well, I've made it abundantly cclear in the past that I don't like GTA games, but so far it's a pretty good game. I've been enjoying the story and the pacing. Handling of the vehicles feels a bit off at first, but once you get used to it it's a big improvement - easier to make quick changes, but you have to be careful not to lose control. I've not bothered with any of the boy barbie stuff like dress up and haircuts, no interest in that nonsense. Nor have i checked out the hang out stuff, but I'm going to take a look at that now later this evening. Definitely enjoyable anyway, but I've not yet played enough to be sure that I've passed the usual "this is getting boring" threshold - that'll be the real test for me

Â