GTA 5

Genie

Right, I'm ruining any surprises I may have had, I'm staying away from the GTA forums until I've played it.

I've tried to keep away from spoilers and succeeded.  

I've seen the map and I'm looking forward to it. 

I'm out :) 

does GTA ever release any form of demo before actual release? never really looked before any i may be clutching at straws with sheer hope that they do...patience level - 0%

Nah, never gonna happen.

I've just started L.A. Noire and nearly completed GTA IV again to keep me going till Tuesday.

does GTA ever release any form of demo before actual release? never really looked before any i may be clutching at straws with sheer hope that they do...patience level - 0%

Nah, never gonna happen.

I've just started L.A. Noire and nearly completed GTA IV again to keep me going till Tuesday.

Was thinking about doing that too. Maybe go back and get some achievements i never got before. Just finished Gta IV again, maybe another run on Red dead before Tuesday :D

Not since the old top down view days.

my concern isn't the size of the map its spacing out of the different places, the inevitable mission that sees you go from the port of los santos to paleto bay, looks like they've put some mountains in some of the areas with not much there so you might not be able to go over either, could be some looooong drives in the north

Edited by villa4europe

my concern isn't the size of the map its spacing out of the different places, the inevitable mission that sees you go from the port of los santos to paleto bay, looks like they've put some mountains in some of the areas with not much there so you might not be able to go over either, could be some looooong drives in the north

Taxi

Taxi

Fighter jet
  • Like 1

Â