Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Given

Hutton Collins Dunne Warnock

Agbonlahor Heskey Petrov Delph N'Zogbia

Bent

away win 0-1 (Heskey on 59)

Im pretty sure your right with the team there mate. Would love Bannan to be in there in front of Heskey but I think we can forget about any flair with Mcshit in charge.

UTV

Not totally aimed at you Delphino but what's with all the McShit/McGish jibes??? Sure, not many wanted him here but he is - deal with it!

He hasn't done anything wrong and hasn't been backed in the transfer window after losing our two most influential players - that's not his fault.

I'm no McLeish fan but he's winning me over with the way he's conducting himself. We're three games in and unbeaten. Let's support the team eh?

As for Everton, I'd like to see us line-up as follows:

................Given

Hutton.Dunne.Collins.Warnock

................Petrov

........Jenas.........Delph

N'Zogbia..................Agbonlahor

.................Bent

In fairness, Heskey has started the season well and deserves his place on merit at this stage, he was an inch away from being the hero vs Wolves
That's just the trouble though - he's ALWAYS an inch away, never actually gets it right.

I would go with:

------------- Given --------------

Hutton Collins Dunne Warnock

-------------- Herd --------------

-------- Jenas -- Delph ---------

NZogbia ---- Bent ------ Gabby

I would love to see Herd given a chance in CM after his MOTM performance and think his aerial ability could be helpful against Fellaini & Cahill. Won't happen though - we'll get slow Stan.

Heskey as main striker if Bent is unfit.

If Bent is fit we might just win it if he is missing then I'd bet on 0-0.

Can't make my mind up if this is a good or bad time to play them following the departure of Arteta, on the plus side the fans will be unhappy and could get on their backs on the negative side they (the players) could be right up for it plus we've no idea about this striker they have loaned.

Everton away is always tough but has often been a happy hunting ground for us, we need to be putting points on the board as we've far tougher games ahead.

Can't make my mind up if this is a good or bad time to play them following the departure of Arteta, on the plus side the fans will be unhappy and could get on their backs on the negative side they (the players) could be right up for it plus we've no idea about this striker they have loaned.

Well early season is always a good time to play everton, they just seem to always start so slow. Add to that the club seems a real mess and you can't help but think the game is ours for the taking.

I reckon we'll win 3-0 with Gabby getting 2 and Nzog to score his first goal for villa.

In fairness, Heskey has started the season well and deserves his place on merit at this stage, he was an inch away from being the hero vs Wolves
That's just the trouble though - he's ALWAYS an inch away, never actually gets it right.

Did you miss the Blackburn goal then ??

Cant see where the creativity is going to come from to even give us some chances , nevermind potentially not having Bent in the team to try and convert what little options he gets.

Defeat here.

Hoping we could have a chance of a few points as a result of the big black cloud that seems to be lurking over Goodison Park for some time now. Struggling to see where the goals and opportunities are going to be coming from, perfect opportunity for Gabby to make an impression in his favourite position if we don't play Bent.

Cant see where the creativity is going to come from to even give us some chances , nevermind potentially not having Bent in the team to try and convert what little options he gets.

Defeat here.

Just wondering where you think Everton's creativity is going to come from and which of Everton's plethora of striking options is going to do the damage?