Chris Herd

ChrisNichollsToe

I don't really rate him, yes runs about a lot but the PL demands much more. I'm also unsure of what position he plays, for me he's like a defender playing in centre mid, not good enough for that role, yet not big and strong enough to play CB. It's a big year for this player and he needs to deliver something.

I don't really rate him, yes runs about a lot but the PL demands much more. I'm also unsure of what position he plays, for me he's like a defender playing in centre mid, not good enough for that role, yet not big and strong enough to play CB. It's a big year for this player and he needs to deliver something.

His best role is probably infront of the back 4 kicking shit out of people. I like Herd, he is mental :lol:

His best role is probably infront of the back 4 kicking shit out of people. I like Herd, he is mental :lol:

Haha yeah. Remember against Stoke when he got concussed and when the physios tried to help him up, he tried to fight them. Absolute legend that boy!

Vlaar, Clark, Herd and ....

Baker...

Oh yeah, forgot about him!

Hmmm... we really need another Center Back. Herd is not the answer.

Herd is not a centre back, I'm not sure if centre back is really Clarks best position either. We are starting to look a bit iffy in that department

Not good enough for the first team.

Worst thing is you could sat that about 9 or 10 of our current 1st team squad which is quite alarming.

Yes, very worrying. Our youth system isn't the answer. Rely on it and another relegation battle beckons.

• Like 1

Â