Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting quotes today from Charlie

"I can be an exciting player - if you play me in the right position.

"If you want to get the most of me, I can do more from the right. I can kill any left-back.

"I think I will get more freedom as the team progresses. We are learning as a team."

"Last year I was on top of my game because Wigan had much more possession.

"Here we want to hit the striker straightaway instead of having more passes first.

"That's why it's a bit hard at the minute but we're working at it."

Seems even the players seem to be a bit sick of McLeish's tactics.

"If you want to get the most of me, I can do more from the right. I can kill any left-back.

"I think I will get more freedom as the team progresses. We are learning as a team."

"Here we want to hit the striker straightaway instead of having more passes first.

To be fair to McLeish, against QPR even he was trying to stop the long balls, he was going ape on the side line.

thats bollox and a cop out, he's had plenty of the ball he just doesn't know what to do with it, in the QPR game he must have failed to beat his player every time.

To be fair to McLeish, against QPR even he was trying to stop the long balls, he was going ape on the side line.

fair play to him if this was the case. was watching on a particularly shit stream so couldn't really tell.

So if it's the players playing long balls despite the managers instruction then maybe certain players should be dropped (yes i do mean Collins).

fair play to him if this was the case. was watching on a particularly shit stream so couldn't really tell.

So if it's the players playing long balls despite the managers instruction them maybe certain players should be dropped.

So if it's the players playing long balls despite the managers instruction them maybe certain players should be dropped.

Im guessing thats what it was, that along with sitting back and defending too deep.

He certainly wasnt happy whatever it was.

Im guessing thats what it was, that along with sitting back and defending too deep.

He certainly wasnt happy whatever it was.

Didn't you know, Richard? Apparently he did that just to show off and make us fans believe what you just said without really maning it. He wanted us to play hoof balls but didn't want us to believe he wanted that. According to some, at least.

:lol::thumb:

Apologies...i should know by now! :winkold:

• 1 month later...

Best performance to date for me and his cutting in made the space for Hutton. Still don't understand why there is not more switching of wings by Gabby and the Zog - I would like to see constant switching and doubling up to create a bit of confusion in the opposition defence.

Much better yesterday, in my opinion he's the ONE player that could be the make or break of our season, the departure of Young and Downing could prove truly disastrous if he fails to play to his potential. There was one cross from the left yesterday that was as good as anything Downing or Young ever did - he just needs to do it more often than once a game!

Much better yesterday, in my opinion he's the ONE player that could be the make or break of our season, the departure of Young and Downing could prove truly disastrous if he fails to play to his potential. There was one cross from the left yesterday that was as good as anything Downing or Young ever did - he just needs to do it more often than once a game!

This is the problem with Nzogbia, the game at Sunderland was his 1 good game in 8. He will be pony now for another load of games. its how he has always been

This is the problem with Nzogbia, the game at Sunderland was his 1 good game in 8. He will be pony now for another load of games. its how he has always been

Certainly didn't look like that for the last 10 games or so of last season with Wigan!

Â