Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

I know the 'moose' on Talksport is a bit of a d**khead but this morning he was saying how sick and tired he was of the 'prickly' post match interviews Kenny does. I do hope the media really do gun for him.

Just seen highlights of the blackburn liverpool game. Apart from those crazy high scoring thrashings at old trafford, it was the best game I have seen this season. Incredible game for many reasons.

i hope Brad Jones would have got a red card too, i suppose the only saving grace was that his **** up meant Yakubu was actually going away from goal to retrieve the ball.

Calamitous though from Jones. I think Everton should just put Fallaini near him on every set piece.

There must be so much pressure on a keeper in that situation. I know it's a sign of a good keeper that they can deal with that pressure, but still. It must be immense.

If he wasn't playing for Liverpool I'd actually feel sorry for Jones.

i don't know what to make of Iiverpool any more. under Benitez they at least provided a few good moments, and quite frankly he well over achieved with that squad, and probably should've won the league if it weren't for his fact based meltdown under the pressure.

but now? they've become a laughing stock, and they aren't even close to being the club they used to be. and looking at the future, i can't see them being up there any time soon, as there are plnty of clubs who have bridged the gap.

they seem to have become a cult, too. revering kenny despite his obvious flaws, and reacting with hostility to any criticism, hostile to the point of threatening a comedian. even the media refuse to go for them.

all in all, a once repsectable club has become very bloody annoying. they can blame outside factos as much as they want, but to be honest they don't help themselves.

the problem was manager looked at Match of the Day and picked best players of teams who are not Liverpool standard of years gone by. Its similar wehn Houllier signed Diouf, Diao, Cheyrou etc players not good enough

The rot started at Liverpool under some French bloke whose name I don't care to mention and in some respects the disease is still there.

The Stevie G / Carragher influence is far far far too high and has been for quite some time. Carragher would have been in the glue factory by now if he were a racehorse. He and Gerrard are far too influential behind the scenes and have far too much influence. That goes all the way back to some French bloke trying to rebuild "the Boot Room" Philosophy, the club has become obsessed by it for over a decade now and don't seem to realise its a thing of the past, it worked for them once but they really should give it up, its killing them.