Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

My mate supports them and it sounds like it's as depressing to watch them as it is us at the moment, he says it just looks like they aren't arsed because they have nothing to play for.

Without watching them I think it is a mixture of them having already won something, so think they have made it, and secondly their players are simply not good enough for top 6. Their 3 signings who come from the 3 north east cities are not good enough for top 6. They are going backwards.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the summer with some of their players who I'm sure thought they would be pushing for a CL place this season.

Will the likes of Suarez and Reina be happy to keep playing in the Europa League? I think rather than building again this summer they might have a bit of fire fighting on their hands. That said beyond those two I'm struggling to think of many players clubs would be chasing which I guess says a lot about them at the moment.

I reckon Suarez will be gone.

Carrol won't because no-one will want him at the fee they'd demand and the wages he'd demand.

Suarez will have some big clubs after him though. He'll be off.

I agree on Suarez especially after the Evra thing I think he will go.

I also agree on Carroll I think they are stuck with each other an arrangement neither seem happy with. If he wasn't a Geordie I could see O'Neill taking him to Dubderland though.

Riena will go, Enrique MAY go, Carragher will be yet another year older and slower, Gerrard will get the same injuries and retire after next season and Suarez will go to Millwall, where his cheating will go unnoticed.

How many months did Liverpool fans campaign to get King Kenny to be their manager

They will now spend many months to get him out the club you just cant make this shit up....

Hilarious... when things are bad at villa you just need to take 1 look at the circus that is LFC to cheer yourself up

How many months did Liverpool fans campaign to get King Kenny to be their manager

They will now spend many months to get him out the club you just cant make this shit up....

Hilarious... when things are bad at villa you just need to take 1 look at the circus that is LFC to cheer yourself up

Um, Aston Villa football is currently in a much worse state on and off the pitch then Liverpool football club. It is funny reading RAWK and how their fans are getting angry, but I guarantee Liverpool will be playing Premiership football for the next few years. I dont think we can say the same about aston villa.

most liverpool fans i know happy reina got red card, apparently his form isnt great and wants to leave

I don't know about the wanting out bit, but none of the Liverpool fans I know (and there are a fair few) are happy he got a red card.

They're just trying to spin it into a positive if they really are 'happy' he got a red. There's no way they should be happy.