Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

i though the ref has to interpret whether the tackle was reckless to injure the opponent. if johnson didnt win the ball he would have snapped his shin in 3 places. definate red card

Dalglish then said he didnt see it he was about 12 yards away

He's had his comeuppance for the last year or more

in fairness they were nothing and i dont like players getting injured but he along with Terry and Barton do deserve a proper onfield punishing tackle. Hopefully De Jong can start it in 2nd leg ;P

The Liverpool kit is actually the 4th biggest selling replica kit in the world after the two Spanish teams and Man U.

Liverpool have sold their shirt sponser and kit supplier more recently than Man U so perhaps that is the reason why they have got more money for the deals?

When Man U renegotiate they will probably jump ahead of Liverpool again.

Yeah, reading between the lines it seems all the sour grapes are coming from Adidas, not Liverpool. Liverpool got a better deal elsewhere, Adidas say they werent going to renew anyway because Liverpool didnt qualify for Europe. How much is our deal with Macron worth again? :suspect:

Yeah, its Warrior they sold it to.

Warrior are a lacrosse and Ice hockey Brand.

I am very intrigued to see a Warrior Football kit

heres their website: http://www.warrior.com/

Having a bit of a look around and Warrior are owned by New Balance who are based in Boston.

It seems like Liverpool's Boston based owers have probably called in a few local contacts to make this deal happen.

It's worth nearly double what Adidas were paying so it's no wonder they are pissed off at being blown out of the water.