Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

I was also going to say I thought we were the better side, but given the mountain of negativity I see here, I realize I must be retarded. Apparently , we're utter shite and I don't have the sense to realize it.

Yes, we need to find service in the final 3rd, but to be honest this game has progressed much better than I thought it would when I saw the starting 11.

But then, I'm an American and apparently a total retard.

I agree , ireland for Heskey - by playing Heskey we are totally negating the threat of Bent. Look at his offside goal, yeah he was off, but these are the balls he thrives off, not knock downs, that isn't his game.

so far i'd give it 5.5 out of 10.

in fact as I speak, it should have been 0-1 - Riise also should hav scored - we aint that good !

needs changing and to start playing to our better players strengths. Delph is not and never will be a holding midfielder

So far I'm not unhappy, it's been football, not hoofs and we've looked organised and keen, we've had the majority of possession and created more chances than Fulham.

That lack of a goal will always allow McLeish's critics an opportunity though.

They've come out flying and we're asleep - we need to see this next few minutes out and get back on the ball.

WM sum it up "Bent looking forelorn and frustrated at the service he is receiving"

We have the best striker in the league and we are stifling him playing the tactic we have. We need balls on deck to him, Ireland / Makoun / Albrighton - anyone !

But he is not the type who plays off a target man - change it before we go 1-0 down