Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

Delph is pulling the strings, really needs a defensive mid next to him though.

Warnock looking good but considering we have 4 forwards on the pitch, we aint created much.

Gonna be a long old season at this rate, no real spark.

Are we actually watching the same player, he isn't getting forward at all he is the dm if anything, has no creativity and certainly no "pulling strings".

That said I think he is doing his job well

Does he need to play centre forward to pull strings?

Any penetrative passing has come from him and you want to take him off even though Petrov will be out on his feet after 60 mins?

That will likely leave us a centre mid pairing of Bannen and Ireland at the end of the game. Good luck with that!

How can ppl say heskey offers nothing, he's positional sense is quite good and done well to make those chances just lacked the finish cut him some slack, bent just runs into offside positions all first half

Id like to see Makoun for Petrov and Ireland for Heskey at some stage.. Plenty of time on the ball and we dont have a creative player to thread the ball for Bent/Gabby.

i came on here to say that i like what i see,but i look above me and the posts on here are very negative which i find completely weird.

Agree, its just the usual gimps though who moan about anything.

I think it's a disgrace Petrov and Heskey are still with us. Any reasonable club would have had those 2 players sold by now without these ridiculous contracts and wages.

Gabby should never start. At best on the bench.

And Collins, **** hell....

The team is looking too static. We won't see many goals by this season. There's no way Bent will get 20 goals.

:lol:

Its quite impressive that you always find something.

Give it a rest, new season new start.

For all you know Petrov and Heskey might be important for us this season.

It does no harm to back the team.

i was just about to quote this with just a laughing face. :lol: i sort of want to see what happens if we concede

Judging by the current reactions, people would be disappointed with a draw against one of the best home sides in recent years? We're away from home, statistically away sides don't create as many chances. All Bent needs is one chance.

We look tight and organised. - granted we might be lacking in the flair dept - but considering the sal of young and downing that was to be expected. we just need those chances to fall to bent and not Heskey. Delph is justifying his selection IMO.

Given our limited options can't see what can be changed. Zog hasn't had much of a pre season in terms of games - so maybe alby for zog for the last 20 ?

Delph is pulling the strings, really needs a defensive mid next to him though.

Warnock looking good but considering we have 4 forwards on the pitch, we aint created much.

Gonna be a long old season at this rate, no real spark.

Are we actually watching the same player, he isn't getting forward at all he is the dm if anything, has no creativity and certainly no "pulling strings".

That said I think he is doing his job well

Does he need to play centre forward to pull strings

Any penetrative passing has come from him and you want to take him off even though Petrov will be out on his feet after 60 mins?

That will likely leave us a centre mid pairing of Bannen and Ireland at the end of the game. Good luck with that!

Where did I say centre forward I mean one midfielder supports the front two every once in a while, we have Clark and makoun on the bench too,

Sorry but I honestly can't think of any penetrative pass considering our chances came from a dune long ball, nzogbia cross, long shot