Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

Delph is pulling the strings, really needs a defensive mid next to him though.

Warnock looking good but considering we have 4 forwards on the pitch, we aint created much.

Gonna be a long old season at this rate, no real spark.

Defense looks pretty good. We are only allowing shots from distances. The offense though needs help. It's night and day between our offense this season and last season. No wing play at all. We need albrighton on to change it up.

Disciplined first half. Lots of the ball. Looked tight at the back pretty much, which is good to see.

N'Zogbia has been tracking back perhaps a bit too much, but working very hard.

Warnock, Dunne & Delph looked good along with Heskey & Gabby.

Midfielders are getting alot of time on the ball and fulham pose no threat from there, after 65 we should replace delph with Ireland and use him to try set bent free, bent has had no service thus far, besides that pretty pleased

heskey has been poor, gabby hasnt ran people, bent had no service, nzogbia done little, delph has carried the ball and generally been tidy both passing and in posession, petrov been ok but obviously after 60 minutes will have ran out of steam, warnock has done ok however has done at least 5 hoofs when there was no need, collins done his last ditch tackles and several hoofs for no reason, dunne been reasonably busy and kept it tidy, luke young has been looking to get forwards, again some hoofs when there is absolutely no need, given so good saves.

heskey and gabby need taking off, nzog put on the left alby on the right and either fonz or stephen ireland on

Delph is pulling the strings, really needs a defensive mid next to him though.

Warnock looking good but considering we have 4 forwards on the pitch, we aint created much.

Gonna be a long old season at this rate, no real spark.

Are we actually watching the same player, he isn't getting forward at all he is the dm if anything, has no creativity and certainly no "pulling strings".

That said I think he is doing his job well

I think it's a disgrace Petrov and Heskey are still with us. Any reasonable club would have had those 2 players sold by now without these ridiculous contracts and wages.

Gabby should never start. At best on the bench.

And Collins, **** hell....

The team is looking too static. We won't see many goals by this season. There's no way Bent will get 20 goals.

Well lets face it, it isn't pretty and it is "we shall not lose"

no intent to go forward, much intent to stay compact and put the odd ball into box to see if we can get a scrap.

Lets be honest, if we win our home games and do this - we will have a good season, if we dont win our home games, we are in trouble, so its hard to say until after the Blackburn game if this is the correct way.

What I do know for certain after only 45 mins - I aint gonna see the football of Ron Atkinson anytime soon.

I know its a stuck record, but what on earth is Heskey doing on the pitch, he has offerred absolutely zero (apart from he seems to have found his old Leicester way of Platoon dives)

Surely , surely to god, Ireland or Albrighton can offer more ? - if not, we're bugga'd

I think it's a disgrace Petrov and Heskey are still with us. Any reasonable club would have had those 2 players sold by now without these ridiculous contracts and wages.

The team is looking too static. We won't see many goals by this season. There's no way Bent will get 20 goals.

:lol:

Its quite impressive that you always find something.

Give it a rest, new season new start.

For all you know Petrov and Heskey might be important for us this season.

It does no harm to back the team.

Fu*kin hell, thank god were not losing