• Alex Hammond
    • Charlotte Jackson
    • Charlie Webster
    • Kirsty Gallacher
    • Millie Clode
    • Olivia Godfrey

Used to be Georgie,

these days it's Millie by a mil(li)e.

Followed by Charlotte Jackson and, just because of the photo Gareth posted in which she looks awesome, Kirsty.

Millie seems like she can hang with the boys as well as be smokingly sexy...I like girls who can shoot pool, drink beer, talk intelligently about sports, but also be feminine...she seems to be the total package :P

That last one is nice too

As we are talking presenters, and someone has already put the lovely Susannah Reid up, isn't this about the time that the drop dead gorgeous French news presenter has her picture entered into the fray?

Charlie Webster for me atm. Agree her mouth is kinda all over the place, but it just seems to add to her ?!? manner. And i just imagine getting filthy with her when shes presenting..

It's all probably just the perverted meanderings of me old brain! :P

None of them. Most shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a TV job, and none should be anywhere near a sports channel, bunch of clueless idiots. BBC is just as bad with half their sports presenters having no clue as to what has happened in any particular event. You should all go back to watching topless darts.

None of them. Most shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a TV job, and none should be anywhere near a sports channel, bunch of clueless idiots. BBC is just as bad with half their sports presenters having no clue as to what has happened in any particular event. You should all go back to watching topless darts.

you-are-gay.jpg

Does that mean you were the one who voted for Alex Hammond?

Because she knows shitloads about horseracing!

• 4 months later...
ESPN stateside is woefully behind SSN in this regard (as far as presenters go)

But Versus/NBC Sports Network has made up for my country's shortcomings in this department with one Erin Sharoni:

erinsharonistjohns.jpg

erinsharoni.jpg

Â