Photography?

trimandson

How good is a 3.2 megapixel camera??

Very good for a phone. The Sony Ericssons have the best cameras. You can take some really good photos as good as a lot of proper cameras.

Good because mine arrived today! I'll whack some pics up once its charged and I work out how to use it, then you will all know definitavely how good it is.

megapixel count shouldnt affect nightshots, thats down to the sensor itelf and the lenses used, sure the more pixels the more detail etc but the over riding influnce on low light digital photography is the sensor, the lens and the degree of control you have over the camera

phone cams will never have the requirements otherwise it will cease to be a camera with an inbuilt phone and will become a camera with an inbuilt phone

megapixel count shouldnt affect nightshots, thats down to the sensor itelf and the lenses used, sure the more pixels the more detail etc but the over riding influnce on low light digital photography is the sensor, the lens and the degree of control you have over the camera

phone cams will never have the requirements otherwise it will cease to be a camera with an inbuilt phone and will become a camera with an inbuilt phone

This comment ceased to make sense and became a comment which ceased to make sense :winkold:

phone cams will never have the requirements

This comment ceased to make sense and became a comment which ceased to make sense :winkold:

:oops:

Meant to say - "otherwise it will cease to be a phone with an inbuilt camera and will become a camera with an inbuilt phone

Â