Photography?

trimandson

If you get caught with an SLR/DSLR you won't be allowed in. Villa Park are about as relaxed as grounds get and even there you'ld need a lot of luck. One of the few advantages my little prosumer cam has over the big guns! That and the fact that I'm a girl so never get searched anyway ( famous last words!! )

best couple? we want more than that :mrgreen:

You asked for it!

View from under a palm tree, sunbathing

2akil3m.jpg

Cheeky monkey

3476tky.jpg

Bells at the temple on top of Khao Takiab

2ltmzwg.jpg

The monk, the king and the queen

2rnxaup.jpg

View from the passenger seat on an elephant

2dgj1tz.jpg

A river during the elephant ride

4ccdno1.jpg

A clearing in the Pa La-U jungle near the Burmese border

2j0nott.jpg

A spider and it's babies in the jungle

34hcubt.jpg

Muay Thai boxing

2ibhge0.jpg

A bridge on the River Kwai

2qtd8p0.jpg

Fish on the menu

4deqsll.jpg

Sunset at the top of Khao Takiab

48hsto2.jpg

Spirit house at the top of Khao Takiab

2sb0qdu.jpg

Sundown on the Thai flag

2mxedd4.jpg

Needless to say I've been saddened by my return to the German winter :(

I would LOVVVVVVEEEEE to go there with my camera!!! I'd get carried away tho!

Bicks.. high dynamic range photography... i'll leave you with that... its right up your street for landscapes etc...

Cat... the amount of cameras in the chelsea end last night was ridiculous.. flashes galore in the second half!

Thai Boxing one is class Rob. Beautiful energy in it. Nice one.

Dunno how they managed to fight on that sloping floor though ;)

I took stacks at the boxing. The kids started at about age 11 and then it went right up to adults. Got some class videos of them all going through the rituals of kissing the ropes and canvas too.

I took stacks at the boxing. The kids started at about age 11 and then it went right up to adults. Got some class videos of them all going through the rituals of kissing the ropes and canvas too.

its a really nice shot mate. Could easily end up as the background of a DPS on one of my brochures. :winkold:

its a really nice shot mate. Could easily end up as the background of a DPS on one of my brochures. :winkold:

Knock yourself out mate (scuse the pun!). I'll put a couple more boxing ones up over the weekend too.

I've not shopped any of my snaps here other than too reduce the size, and the DPI to 72 so they'd upload quicker. If anyone wants to have a play with 'em I'd be psyched to see the results!

Anyways, I'm off to bed. Laters boxing fans!

RAW is just what it sounds - a raw file, no processing or compression. The digital equivalant of a negative I guess, i.e your PC is the darkroom and you need to process the RAW file in something like Photoshop... does that make sense? I'm confusing myself now! My S2 can't shoot RAW but I think some Prosumer cameras can, not something you'ld find on a compact though and quite a few DSLR owners I know don't use it either - space hungry format!

Nuremberg - looks fantastic, would love to see some more Thai boxing shots.

and ditto b23avfc - would love the opportunity to go there!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What happened people?

IF anyone needs a kit bag.. i can recommend a bargain.. and there are still some available, at least at Lidl Dudley Road...

06_8399_b.jpg

£18.99.. comes with all weather cover, so many compartments it's crazy and shoulder strap to make it easier to access on the move..

i don't know that much about cameras but im thinking of getting one, i would probably use it mainly for villa away games etc, your apparently not allowed to take them? but i've seen quite a few people with them.

whats the best camera to get for anything up to £200?

Â