Photography?

trimandson

• 2 weeks later...

That's very good! Keep meaning to try fireworks but I can never be faffed with a tripod! Not sure the kids would appreciate having to stand on a hill somewhere so that I could get a good vantage point either!

That's very good! Keep meaning to try fireworks but I can never be faffed with a tripod! Not sure the kids would appreciate having to stand on a hill somewhere so that I could get a good vantage point either!

No tripod.. I was shooting a "rock show" so couldn´t be doing with carrying that around as well. And not a hill in sight! Come on.. put some of the ones I like on! I mean the photo a day stuff!

Any POTD in particular? I kind of like them as a set. They tell a story and kind of chart my ups and downs ! When you are under pressure to produce one a day any illusion you like to create, that every photo you take is perfect, goes right out the window!!!! Anyway here's a dameslfly - because it feels like winter and I haven't had enough summer yet!

POTD2.jpg

Guest RantinRob
Thank you... although that would be 'Miss' Cat not a Mr :winkold:

I like the strawberry one........very 9 and a half weeks :winkold:

nice live photo - me jealous as usual, wish I had the time to do live bands

believe it or not, I actually have the right contacts and can get myself a photo pass for a certain largeish venue in Liverpool almost anytime I want, just cant find the time

Â