Photography?

trimandson

Really nice set of pics there. Verys bright and fresh.

Nothing too moody which is refreshing from alot of arty stuff.

Shame there are more people in the 4th one down. Def a pic that needed him standing in solitude.

Easily solved with Mr Photoshop!! :winkold:

one of my favs using my 4MP Vivitar camera from the coastal path from Illfracombe, Devon :

devon05150nq1.jpg

and with same camera on my last years trip to Venice :

picture037vu9.jpg

Recently have upgraded my camera to a Samsung S700 7MP

will post others as I find em!

one of my favs using my 4MP Vivitar camera from the coastal path from Illfracombe, Devon :

devon05150nq1.jpg

and with same camera on my last years trip to Venice :

picture037vu9.jpg

Recently have upgraded my camera to a Samsung S700 7MP

will post others as I find em!

If thats the torrs path i live 300 yards away.

Keep it up people, good stuff... sam100 - you shoulda checked my ebay, i just sold a fuji 2700 in excellent condition for 145.. could have sorted you out. If you´re after a film camera the one i´m selling is mint and is the best amateur film camera nikon put out according to some. My pro camera is based on it.

Uncy-chris proving you don´t need to spend a lot to get pleasing results, nice one!

In the meantime i´ve been diggin up some old dirt...

DSCF9447_(Large).JPG

DSCF9445_(Large).JPG

Cheers for the praise b23avfc and Grant(aka_eddy)

Most of those photos I took whilst on a round the world trip after I finished school. I'd never really taken any good photos before, but got really interested when I was out there. When I got back I managed to get a job at a pro commercial photographers working as an assistant. The summer after, I spent working for another commercial photographer, and now I feel really pretty skilled at Photoshop and using digital cameras. The camera's we used whilst I was working for these photographers were worth about £15k, and used ex military digital chips to process the image. Pretty high tech stuff, but fascinating even to someone like me. I'd have to say that those two summers helped me a lot with my uni work (I'm on a Product Design course) in terms of getting a product to look just right in presentation.

Since I brought my camera, I've taken a strong interest in the local area, and tried to capture a few moments whilst driving around.

Whats the secret to good photography?

Always include a tree, some flats and people fishing. Litchfield never misses these.

Mushrooms. :lol:

Since I brought my camera, I've taken a strong interest in the local area, and tried to capture a few moments whilst driving around.

Whats the secret to good photography?

Always include a tree, some flats and people fishing. Litchfield never misses these.

Are you serious? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

As there is no point me starting a new thread, I thought i'd direct interested parties to http://www.fstopmagazine.com/groupexhibit.html# where you will find one of my photos submitted... last but one row, first photo... was only meant as a joke as my mate was cold and our mate decided she would cover him in blankets and i just took the photo... entered it in the competition and there it is..

Â