Photography?

trimandson

I know that feeling. I was offered a ticket to a Jazz awards tonight to shoot but was already booked up for an appointment. Mind you, never been to the Birmingham Jazz Awards, at the Jam House, before anyway.. but would've been interesting.

Well inspired by b23avfc's 'tripodless' firework shot thought I'ld take my camera along with me to a display this evening. Actually pleasantly surprised by the results... thought I'ld end up with a blurred mess!!! I must have the hands of a brain surgeon :clap:

worcestercityfireworks3small.jpg

worcestercityfireworks4small.jpg

worcestercityfireworks8small.jpg

worcestercityfireworks12small.jpg

So glad you posted those!

ps people if you go to her site you can see footy action too! And for the record my favourite section so far is photo of the day.

Have just realised I hadn't linked to the Villa v Tottenham photos I took a few weeks ago... wondered why they weren't getting any hits! Link is in place now, you can find them via the footy menu. Haven't posted them here as aware of copyright restrictions!

Canon s2. Was very cloudy that day so struggled with shutter speed ( the s2 is rubbish in low light ) and pics are a little dark as a result. Zoom is just enough though and camera is small enough to go unnoticed - albeit it was noticed towards the end of the first half!!!!

Canon s2. Was very cloudy that day so struggled with shutter speed ( the s2 is rubbish in low light ) and pics are a little dark as a result. Zoom is just enough though and camera is small enough to go unnoticed - albeit it was noticed towards the end of the first half!!!!

What happened when they discovered you with it?

What happened when they discovered you with it?

The steward just asked me not to take photos whilst the game was on. By the time they spotted me I'd covered the first half anyway and wasn't fussed about taking anymore, a camera is rather a hindrance when it comes to jumping up and down and screaming like a maniac :D My dad did want to argue the case though as I had asked for permission before I went - and been told taking photos wasn't a problem provided it was just for personal use.

Pic loks good. Tripods do get in the way though, I was tempted to stand on a bridge with mine but thought the kids would rather be in the thick of it so abandoned that idea and risked handheld. Gotta admit the harder it is to take the more satisfaction it gives me!!!

NurembergVillan - would love to see your Thailand pics, somewhere I'ld love to visit, my sister lived there for a while.

How strict are clubs on taking cameras in?? I´ve been searched at the villa but will they confiscate the thing? I wouldn´t mind taking one tomorrow for outside the ground and the journey...

I'm so paranoid about the idea that I've never even tried apart from the sha game last season but I took my daughters cheap samsung handbag camera, so if anything happened I could easily replace it

Â