Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

I love it.

Recoil is brilliant, no more jamming your finger on R1 without needing skill to try and control it. Controlled bursts are the way forward.

Well that's good, it's have I've always played BF :D

Now i'm able to actually get into games online, i'm loving this one!

Bit buggy here and there.... but a really well made game!

Doesnt look too bad on Xbox, would love to see it on a high end PC.

Tis great fun! Just wish there was another map to play too!

Controlled bursts are the way forward.

What are these 'controlled bursts' of which you speak?

:twisted:

Sorry Wiggy, been playing footie.

Controlled bursts = Just tapping shoot when you have a bead on the enemy. 1-3 shot bursts and you will be on target with most of them.

when you are targeting someone at medium range (20-50m) and you think you cannot be seen. Take your time with it. nice smooth actions on the sticks. do not be stabby and short with the analogue, it wont work.

Also. Found that if you are in a fire fight at medium range. dont drop all the way to the floor, you cannot drop shot on this game, if you are aiming downscope and drop, you will be forced out.

Go on one knee, your aim is better, less recoil.

just a few things to try out. :)

Took a while to get into the Metro map, but I quite enjoyed it after awhile. The lack of any vehicles on the map is a bit of a shame though. To be honest I'm not enjoying it as much as I did the BFBC2 beta, but that may be because I didnt play BFBC so it felt hugely different to the other BF games. Also helped that that map (the name of which escapes me) is better than Metro. I do like the juxtaposition of going from fighting outside in the park, to the residential/city area, to the underground though. Offers up some really different play during the same match.

Took a while to get into the Metro map, but I quite enjoyed it after awhile. The lack of any vehicles on the map is a bit of a shame though.

What did you want to drive? A train? :lol:

:winkold:

Quadbike in the park wouldve been nice :(

Â