Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

So this won't be on Steam (annoying, but I can live with it)

Will require EA's own software platform, Origin (several times more annoying)

Will not have an in-game server browser, nor will it be in Origin. To join a game you have to use a third application called Battlelog to find a game. Which won't be built in to the client or have an overlay. So you'll have to alt-tab out of the game client everytime you want to join a server. Dealbreaker.

It's gone from being a day one purchase to being one I won't bother picking up at all, It's shit like this that reminds me of why I mainly stick to Indie titles, which for the most part just let me play their games. I couldn't give a **** about Origin, Battlelog, Games for Windows Live or the Rockstar bastard Social Club. They're not a way to make the game experience a move smooth intuitive enjoyable experience for the player, they're a way for the Triple A developers/publishers to stick their dick up my arse, and I've had enough of it.

Absolutely loving BF2:BC at the minute.

Any of you lot play it?

None of my friends play it and playing it alone can be quite hard sometimes. If a few of you want to jump in a game add me.

My tag is - avfc pieface

• 2 weeks later...

Really getting excited about getting this now, never played any of the series.

Always been well into CoD but get very frustrated with it, i enjoy taking my time usually and locking down an area of the map/working as a team, but all the lone Rambo type players just decend the game into chaos in which usually ends up with the controller being slammed on the floor and me turning it off!

Im thinking this may well suit me down to the ground.

Im looking forward to this as well, pre ordered it. Im a little underwhelmed by a few of the Beta gameplay videos knocking around on t'internet though. The 'Paris' map i think it is. I think its just the map i dont like the look of though. Hopefully the others are better.

Â