Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

Think the BETA did more damage than good, specially for console gamers.

Have to say I did enjoy it.

Though I installed it on my low-end PC. Even with the graphics on "Low".... it looked a million times better than on the Xbox. Would love to see it with the settings on "Ultra" with a PC that can handle it.

Noone is happy on the forums. they've nerfed vehicles to only make them any good against other vehicles..

apparently its much more focuses on infantry, which isnt a problem really. But it seems gone are the days when you hear a tank roll by and shit yourself, hit the deck and pray he never saw you..

what the **** are games devs playing at?

there is literally nothing i am excited about on my PS3 now.. Im sick of being treated like a glorified BETA tester.

The high res texture pack i mentioned....you will only get these if you install the game to hard drive. DICE have come out and said that it will be a noticeable improvement than if you didnt install them....So if you dont install you get the shitty textures that were in the Beta. So if you aint got room on your hard drive (not sure how much you need but it will be a hefty install) id start making some now :winkold:

Am i the only one who is still really looking forward to this?

Im still looking forward to it but mainly for the single player and the co-op. My enthusiasm for the multiplayer has died a little bit after the Beta but im still hopefull its gonna be alot better when its released. I just aint holding my breath thats all.

Can't wait for this. All the beta was for was to check severs. I even got an email asking me to log onto the game at a specific time to test server limits. I still enjoyed the beta even with it being on an old build and having no vehicles. I've been playing battlefield since BF1942 and before that Codename Eagle, so i think i'm always going to be excited for a new battlefield.

Â