Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

Got my pre-order in, 48-hours early beta access hell yeah. I'm actually looking forward to this more than The Old Republic now which is a good thing because I don't think that game is ever going to be released.

I just bought a flight stick for jets/helicopters/tanks as well. I do kinda feel sorry for those of you getting it on the consoles though.

• 2 weeks later...

The GFX will be better on a high end PC. I think you can have 64 people in a game on PC. So there will probably be bigger maps etc. Also, i just prefer playing FPS on a PC. I find the keyboard and mouse much easier to use then a controller.... my thumbs just dont react as fast as I would with a keyboard and mouse. It's all down to personal preference really.... for me FPS should be played on a PC. Just the cost of maintaining an up-to date PC is quite high.

Minimum System Requirements

PROCESSOR: 2 GHZ DUAL CORE (CORE 2 DUO 2.4 GHZ OR ALTHON X2 2.7 GHZ)

MEMORY: 2 GB

HARD DRIVE: 20 GB

GRAPHICS CARD (AMD): DIRECTX 10.1 COMPATIBLE WITH 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 SERIES, WITH ATI RADEON 3870 OR HIGHER PERFORMANCE)

GRAPHICS CARD (NVIDIA): DIRECTX 10.0 COMPATIBLE WITH 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 SERIES WITH NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT OR HIGHER PERFORMANCE)

SOUND CARD: DIRECTX COMPATIBLE

KEYBOARD AND MOUSE

DVD ROM DRIVE

Recommended System Requirements

PROCESSOR: QUAD-CORE CPU

MEMORY: 4 GB

HARD DRIVE: 20 GB

GRAPHICS CARD: DIRECTX 11 COMPATIBLE WITH 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 OR ATI RADEON 6950)

SOUND CARD: DIRECTX COMPATIBLE

KEYBOARD AND MOUSE

DVD ROM DRIVE

Does anyone know how to get the Beta for Pc or Xbox? Or is it an open Beta?

So I've read that for the PC you will need Origin which is like EA's version of Steam. And I've also seen stuff about them being able to access info on your PC and search for illegal content through Origin.

Does anyone know anything about this?

So I've read that for the PC you will need Origin which is like EA's version of Steam. And I've also seen stuff about them being able to access info on your PC and search for illegal content through Origin.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Why are you worried?

Are you a member of Al Qaeda? the leader of a worldwide cocaine cartel? member of an international pedophile ring? keeping Madeleine McCann hostage? on the run from the CIA?

Off the US site:

Hello Folks,

I have only just got off the line with EA in terms of getting some response to you guys about your Early Access Emails!

I've been receiving quite a bit of emails/private messages in regarding this lately, and the best response we can give right now is as follows.

Electronic Arts will be sending emails out with redeemable codes inside them, you will then go to this site and redeem the code in order to get access to the Early Access promotion.

Electronic Arts have already started sending out those emails, however most of you will start receiving your emails by midnight tonight(09/26/2011) in order for you to have them in your inbox by tomorrow morning (Tuesday 09/27/2011).

What are the requirements in order to receive Early Access?

In order to qualify for Early Access you must have played Medal of Honor Tier 1 or Limited Edition online and redeemed your Online Pass, or you must have pre-ordered Battlefield 3 via Origin before the 25th of September.

When will I get my email?

Sometime between Midnight tonight(most likely PST timezone) to the early hours of Tuesday morning.

What is in this email?

Information on how to redeem your key, the redemption key, and also a link to the redemption website.

Which email is this being sent to?

The email will most likely be sent to your EA Master Account's email, if you have linked your gamer profiles to that email.

Misc..

Emails will be sent to individuals who participated in the Medal of Honor T1/Limited Edition (Xbox 360/PC) promotion with information on how to redeem.

Emails will also be sent to the Origin BF3 Preorder users via their email, with information regarding that.

You will also receive a email if you purchased Medal of Honor via Steam prior to the 25th of July. Your key will be within your Steam Library -- right click Medal of Honor and then click "CD Keys" your code will be listed within that.

Currently I have no details as to wether Playstation 3 users will receive a email, you should see Battlefield 3 automatically popup within the PSN Network by tomorrow! (If you qualified, by the above).

Hope this helps some of your questions, if any more please don't hesitate to make a thread or private message any of the Battlefield moderators, and we should be able to provide information -- if we have it

PS; As always don't forget to keep an eye on Demize99's twitter, Zh1nt0's twitter, Our Battlefield Facebook page and also to reread the FAQ visit here.

Regards,

T0TALfps.

Â