What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Currently, I'm listening to Boards of Canada: Tomorrow's Harvest, in the car. On the recommendation of a few in here.

It's OK. Quite background musicy/film soundtracky IMO. Decent enough though. Very 'atmospheric'.

Enjoying this one at the moment. 

bellowhead-3_albums.jpg

I'm going to see Bellowhead in a couple of weeks. I know what they do, but I don't have any of their albums. Where would you recommend I start?

Meanwhile, I are mostly listening to this:

Greasy-Truckers-Party-Back-Cover-41810.j

Edited by mjmooney

Black sabbath,sabbath bloody sabbath, sabbath's masterpiece, their first 4 albums were mostly dismissed by the critics but this was the first album they did that got really positive reviews, this album showed that sabbath wernt just about heavy riffs all the time although it is still heavier than most bands of that time

Black sabbath,sabbath bloody sabbath, sabbath's masterpiece, their first 4 albums were mostly dismissed by the critics but this was the first album they did that got really positive reviews, this album showed that sabbath wernt just about heavy riffs all the time although it is still heavier than most bands of that time

That's the first one I don't have. I just have the first four.

That's the first one I don't have. I just have the first four.

its a much lighter album than the first 4 and its where sabbath mature as musicians I think, very good album, probaly ozzy's finest vocalist performance and musically theirs a lot goin on with different instruments, quite diverse for black sabbath

Miles-Kane.jpg

its superb, picked up about 3 other albums too, including BE, and they arent getting a look in

beady eye is the same as the last album, great full of beans play it loud opening track followed by far too much middle of the road rubbish

Â