What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

got this yesterday, and am really liking it. Better than his first album, which itself wad a good un. It's got quite an 80s tinge to it, IMO.

333.jpg

East India Youth

• Like 1

Having a bit of a 90s revival as I'm compiling a few compilations for a mates 40th birthday in a month or so.

He was well into his grunge and metal so I've been looking over a few of my old CDs and dusted this one off

Weight_(album)_cover.jpg

Still pretty decent in places!!!!

got this yesterday, and am really liking it. Better than his first album, which itself wad a good un. It's got quite an 80s tinge to it, IMO.

333.jpg

East India Youth

I had a listen to it the other day, don't think I'll buy it on vinyl but it's a really interesting sound

SFA OK!

Not an album as such. But 53 minutes of lush.

Cheers for reminding me to watch it. I'm glad there were subtitles. Buzzing to see them in a couple of weeks now.

you are gonna love it

just belted out tune after tune all night

God there so needs to be less SFA in here. They're bloody everywhere at the moment.

have a like, see if it cheers you up

Thank you. Doesn't make them go away though.

I tried to listen to Hello Sunshine about a month ago it was just, nope nope nope. Gruff's voice is tainted with the past!

CD_mai7W0AAVXVC.jpg

:P

well then, you wouldn't want to be in my house at the moment!

missus is out and I've been tasked with getting a teenager out of bed before noon.....it's getting loud

• Like 1

CD_mai7W0AAVXVC.jpg

:P

well then, you wouldn't want to be in my house at the moment!

missus is out and I've been tasked with getting a teenager out of bed before noon.....it's getting loud

I really shouldn't have commented should I, I'm making it worse. I was at a Britpop night totally smashed last night and something for the weekend came on. I legimately dance-cried.

• Like 1

Black sabbath, 13, greatest comeback album ever? Absolutely gobsmacked at how good this album is, to anyone that wrote sabbath off then listen to this album because it will blow your mind, already a sabbath classic?? Hell yea!!

been looking through the album thread from ages ago and found this I posted. Well its strange how time alters your view of an album because I remember listening to this first time and thinking wow but my view has changed some what, yes its a good album but its not a patch on most of their albums from the 70s. Infact in terms of favourites it probably falls last out of the ozzy era. I just think at the time I got overly excited but yes its still good, just not as great as I first thought as its just not as diverse and as interesting as past albums.

Â