What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

yes, I've actually just loaded the Bollywood stuff into the car for a long drive tomorrow

I won't listen to anything on that CD in advance, spotted the one CD was all Uwaifo and nearly clicked for a listen, but it's more fun to find out once you've got it - otherwise you just fall into the Spotify algorithm trap and listen to stuff similar to what you've heard before.

Downloaded Camp.

Listening to it right now. I like a lot.

Heartbeat is the track that's stood out so far.

But it takes me 4 or 5 listens before I really appreciate an album.

I'll be downloading Because the Internet soon I would imagine

I love "Camp"

What gets me is how varied it is. One minute I'm thinking it's like listening to a Kanye album (which isn't a bad thing in my book) with tracks like All the Shine and Firefly, then some tracks are practically dance songs like Heartbeat and Sunrise. Then others I think sound a bit like Eminem (you know, 10-15 years ago when he was good) like LES and Backpackers.

Either way, I'm enjoying it. I'll be purchasing Because the Internet on the weekend.

• Like 1

235826.jpg

Esso

The Gerry Anderson Fan Club, AKA Fanderson, press their own versions of Barry Gray's stuff. They don't tend to appear elsewhere, and they knock spots off the generally available titles.

The Fanderson 40th Anniversary UFO is much better than Trunk one, and I like JT's stuff. ;)

235826.jpg

Esso

The Gerry Anderson Fan Club, AKA Fanderson, press their own versions of Barry Gray's stuff. They don't tend to appear elsewhere, and they knock spots off the generally available titles.

The Fanderson 40th Anniversary UFO is much better than Trunk one, and I like JT's stuff. ;)

I don't listen to the Trunk UFO that much although I like it. I did try getting the Fanderson version but couldn't find it anywhere I think I did see it on ebay but it was ridiculously expensive. This might have been before the 40th Anniversary edition though. I'm guessing Fanderson must have the rights to the CD versions and that's while JT only put out the Vinyl.

51D8g6t5K3L._SP160,160,0,T_.jpg

Townes Van Zandt - Flyin Shoes

What can I say other than the man was a **** genius, not many people can stand up to him as far as song writing goes,

I think it was Steve Earle who once said 'Townes Van Zandt is the greatest songwriter in the world and I will climb on Bob Dylans coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that' I can't really disagree too much with him

Townes is one of my favourite artists of all time

Â