What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

the%2Bgathering%2BMandylion%2Bmediafire.

Still a great album.  :thumb:

Wish I could like this a million times.

I think everything they did after that was a poor relative to be honest. Mandylion is pretty much a flawless album for me.

I remember seeing the video to Leaves on MTV years ago (mid 90's?) and I just fell in love with that track.

Anneke van Giersbergen has such a brilliant voice too. I've been meaning to check out her other stuff for a while.

• Like 1

the%2Bgathering%2BMandylion%2Bmediafire.

Still a great album. :thumb:

Wish I could like this a million times.

I think everything they did after that was a poor relative to be honest. Mandylion is pretty much a flawless album for me.

I remember seeing the video to Leaves on MTV years ago (mid 90's?) and I just fell in love with that track.

Anneke van Giersbergen has such a brilliant voice too. I've been meaning to check out her other stuff for a while.

It's a close second to How to Measure a Planet? for me, which is also an all time fav regardless. I agree though, most of their other albums after don't come close, but I really enjoyed their latest one with the new vocalist who is absolutely superb and a worthy successor to Anneke. Speaking of whom she has an album out this year (not sure if it's out yet though). Haven't given her solo stuff much attention either, but I've seen one music video recently and was impressed (more by the video but yeah, it was a solid song :P).

1hunnn.jpg

Angel Pavement - 'Maybe Tomorrow'

Talented Yorkshire band that commercially did f*** all in the late 60s

This CD comp was the first time the majority of their material had been available.

It's proper good. As good as many of the classic albums from a time period rich in classic albums by the likes of the Kinks, the Hollies, the Zombies and the Beatles.

(seriously, working from home is where it's at, I've done more here in 3 or 4 hours than I achieved all day yesterday in the office)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGg1567fzTY

• Like 2

it's difficult to pick fault in a single word of that, it is indeed, all about timetabling

unfortunately, today, I have a mad amount of work because yesterday I went into the office and it was as manic as I'd expected, I have a mad deadline and yesterday i was distracted by every fucktard's query, anecdote and just a 2 minute question for you...I'm in the zone today, clacking out the drawings....

anyway, got to go....you know....

Â