• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

this is a joke man. it feels like a dream like this can't be happening to us. feel disillusioned. its upsetting really. i really hope the board have got it right and he becomes the next big manager. it wont happen but i hope it does!

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did tap him up. Anyone remember the money coming in on betfair backing at daft low odds last week? We all thought it was a rich nose winding us all up. Actually it was someone who knew exactly what was going on. This was way before his resignation.

You honestly couldn't script a bigger **** up.

It's tapping down, not tapping up. :winkold:

Well, if this is true, I'm convinced the convo went something like this- "Right, we have no money to spend, we're gonna sell Young and Downing, and then Bent next year. Some of that money will be used to pay for YOU, the rest to buy Muzzy Izzet's crippled cousin. You're just happy for the job and will keep your mouth shut over lack of funds. Kick and rush and fine with us, those are also Gridiron terms we're familiar with. Semper Fi."

Right **** all you or I can do about it now! So now is the time to get behind the lads and the club and stop this circus that is only making us Villa fans look like fools. Do not kid yourself that anything you do from now on will make the slightest difference to anything regarding Aston Villa Football Club.

Randy pays his money and he can do/will do any thing he wants. We are all fans and contribute in a small way, but don't kid yourselves that your £500 to £2000 per year you pay would even touch the wage bill and other costs.

So get behind the team for next season or risk making Me,You,Randy and AVFC look like fools.

All i can say is im appalled and when it all goes wrong as i feel it will the board can not say the fans didnt warn them

I want him to succeed I really do..........I just dont see it............we are a club now on the downward..........not the up.............and I hate to say it :( and its thoroughly depressing