• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People talking about feeling sick and wanting to vomit. Now for me, watching sky sports news just now, seeing that bloke down at Bodymoor Heath scrubbing the walls in front of the cameras is more vomit inducing than anything else. Abso-****-lutely disgraceful!

This, it really put me on one today!

Agreed, the protests are only going to make us look worse as well, like a small time joke.

Chaz, even your username is wrong.

Villain not Villan!

Sorry Wiggy but your wrong!!

Villain = criminal / baddie

Villan = follower of the worlds greatest football team.

My guess is you're under 40 years of age.

thankyou! i will always be a villan.... blues manager or no blues manager...

l jus follow tamworth and burton a bit more next year until the blue nose is sacked.... haha

Villain not Villan!

Sorry Wiggy but your wrong!!

Villain = criminal / baddie

Villan = follower of the worlds greatest football team.

My guess is you're under 40 years of age.

Correct, I was going to post something like this too.

I stand corrected, as you were people.

:oops:

So this makes me a bad person,

I must be as I'm Scottish but thankfully NOT GINGER

People talking about feeling sick and wanting to vomit. Now for me, watching sky sports news just now, seeing that bloke down at Bodymoor Heath scrubbing the walls in front of the cameras is more vomit inducing than anything else. Abso-****-lutely disgraceful!

This is so true.

Makes me wanna vomit all this

Randy does realise that the fans will turn in him if he does this doesn't he?!

I think you'll find it will be a small minority who turn on him at the end of the day. Most of us are grown ups who will get over it.

What's wrong with Chris Houghton for goodness sake? He's free and not McLeish

What has he achieved that McLeish hasn't?

he's played better football.

I'm not saying hes anywhere near my first choice - but he's a better, cheaper option than mcleish.

Could you imagine a mcleish team scorng 6 in one game? That's one seventh of all the goals his team scored last year!

Villain not Villan!

Look! Look! Let's all jump on the new guy because he's written something wrong. That'll show 'em how cool we are.

And failing miserably while being condescending...

lol Villain

:lol:

I agree

But shame on the board as well for forcing the fans to extreme's such as this

Nobody with an ounce of sense wants the ex-shite manager at villa

Its not just because he's a nose the idea of the McLeish brand of football being played at VP week in week out makes me shudder

Darren Bent is going to love this bloke as prolific and deadly as he is McLeish will soon have him firing blanks on a regular basis.

Anyone see Alan Curbishley speaking about all this on SSN? He says McCleish will be in for hell if he comes and needs to think theings through.

Idiot asked him if he would be interested in Villa job & he went bright purple. I was embarassed for him because heard we'd interviewed him

before Houlier was appointed.

Someone reminded me earlier that Alex McCleish has never walked away from any job he's had. Goings on at B'ham must have been bad

for him to walk out on them.

He's not yet appointed, all of us don't know who the manager is going to be and I can't beleive that a so called fan could graffitti at BMH,

where our training facilities are thanks to Randy Lerner are second to none!

I'm getting chilled about it a bit more now and TBH whoever is appointed will have my full backing.

UTV.

May be wrong Julie, but did he not walk out on Scotland, after they refused him permisson to speak to SHA?

1. In a very early draft of Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones carried brass knuckles instead of a bullwhip.

2. Adolph Hitler played chess daily. He always played the white pieces, and insisted on being allowed to replace one of his bishops with a second queen.

3.The striped mittenfish, a deepwater species recently discovered in the Java Sea, can change its sex at will by turning its entire body inside out.

What's wrong with Chris Houghton for goodness sake? He's free and not McLeish

What has he achieved that McLeish hasn't?

he's played better football.

I'm not saying hes anywhere near my first choice - but he's a better, cheaper option than mcleish.

Could you imagine a mcleish team scorng 6 in one game? That's one seventh of all the goals his team scored last year!

So you're saying you have no faith in Darren Bent?

Are you even comparing Darren Bent and any blues striker?

Thought not.