• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

As ppl already pointed out McLeish leaving Blues has nothing to do with us and neither was he trying to put himself in frame for the job here imo.

Blues trying to sell Johnson etc against McLeish wishes seems to be what has made him walk out - basically hes had a major fall out with Blues board . Did he even sign King?? i wonder and very much doubt it now.

Hes basically been told hes going to have sell lot of players and walked out. Nothing to do with us and no doubt he would have few problems joining a club anytime soon given he had what 2 years left on contract?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the talk of a manager being the right 'fit' and giving the club an identity etc from the board it doesn't really point towards Eck???

I think Randy wants to appoint a manager who pull the fans together behind a manager? He found out that Stwewie boy would rankell fans immediately. (Plus he has now found his level at Forest). Randy must know that Eck would cause more unrest on the Terraces than McLaren and who be PR suicide for the board. I know the General siad it's not a popularity contest but to employ someone with the record of 2 relegations and 1 Carling Cup is not really sound business sense.

reports saying Moyes is to resign tomorrow and Lerner is coming back to the UK tomorrow.

Let it happen!!! Please!!!!!!

Unfortunately if hes refering to same thing /rumour - which pretty much certain he is - go back few pages in this thread.

The story was already highlighted as bollocks.

Some twitter crap that for some reason caught on about a Liverpool radio station saying Moyes had resigned - he hasn't and the radio station in question never even said he had.

the Moyes/McLeish merry-go-round makes sense...but these things rarely make sense. Bookies are just covering their margins, and they are making the same assumptions as many on fans. but they are just that...assumptions. I'm as jumpy as the rest on here, but enjoying the ride. I am certain that Randy will make a sound choice, and that it will not please all fans (is this even possible?).

That said, a little bit of man-yoghurt might just come out if we sign Moyes, and he brings Tim Cahill and Coleman with him...!

the Moyes/McLeish merry-go-round makes sense...but these things rarely make sense. Bookies are just covering their margins, and they are making the same assumptions as many on fans. but they are just that...assumptions. I'm as jumpy as the rest on here, but enjoying the ride. I am certain that Randy will make a sound choice, and that it will not please all fans (is this even possible?).

That said, a little bit of man-yoghurt might just come out if we sign Moyes, and he brings Tim Cahill and Coleman with him...!

I think you can leave your yoghurt where it is. My guess is if Moyes is our man there will most likely be some sort of agreement to leave their players alone for a couple of transfer windows.

'Reports suggest' is journo speak for 'we have no idea so we are guessing out of our arses'.

I think the only thing we are any the wiser about from the past 8 hours or so is that Randy is returning to Brimingham today. On these issues thetrees is rarely (never?) wrong.

Everything else is dolphin flogging.

I think you can leave your yoghurt where it is. My guess is if Moyes is our man there will most likely be some sort of agreement to leave their players alone for a couple of transfer windows.

I think you may be right...

Not that fussed really I would rather have Moyes and no toffees players than no Moyes and my pick of their best players.

We desparately need a manager as the bad press we are getting will affect our future dealings, mud sticks especially the bullshit type!

So today I spoke with former villain Juan Pablo Angel about the manager situation and he gave me a shortlist of managers he'd like to see at villa park. He said Hughes would be great, Moyes would be perfect but he most likely won't leave everton and he said thank god Martinez stayed at Wigan because he was no where near good enough for our club. Just thought you should know.

So today I spoke with former villain Juan Pablo Angel

Oh you name dropper!!

At the end of the day, tweeters, the press and itk's seem to have no idea whatsever who we are after and what is going on!! Quite annoying from us fans point of view! Just a snippet of information would be good!

I really dont want the McCleish stuff to be true

buy SSN saying McCleish returning from holiday in Corsica.

Isnt that where Randys jet went...

oh shit

is it too late to say i want McClaren now?

not that i do, but surely even he would be better

I really dont want the McCleish stuff to be true

buy SSN saying McCleish returning from holiday in Corsica.

Isnt that where Randys jet went...

oh shit

is it too late to say i want McClaren now?

not that i do, but surely even he would be better

Some paper said he was on holiday in Italy.