• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right Randy, you've kept myself and others thoroughly entertained over the past week, this thread has been truly epic! But any more waiting and we'll start speculating on Alan Curbishley and that really might push a few people over the edge (me included).

My one request is that you don't hold tomorrow's press conference at 2.30pm, as I would be in a meeting and it won't look good storming out celebrating like Peter Withe did in '82.

Other than that, fantastic work, and let the good times role! Welcome Carlo! :)

You must be shitting yourself. :lol:

You're predicting this like the guy who said the world will end!

Would just like to say having looked on H and V this forum is 10 times better. VT all the way!!!!!

!

This site seems more popular and crazy that's for sure.

I was joking mate nobody has a clue who our next boss will be..who cares anyway. I will be righting the same crap in 2/3 years time when we are looking for the next money grabber....30 years I have followed our great club VTID

Right I'm totally confused after actually getting some work done tonight..... left the thread in turmoil coming to terms with RM

now there's speculation it's someone else?

Can I beg a quick round up? Any ITKs?

This is actually affecting my sleep can't get to sleep and then wake up too early. Randy needs to sort this out ASAP, im getting rattier by the day!! This talk of Martinez doesnt help!

It's sad isn't it but I'm the same. Just had 2 days off work where usually I'd catch up on sleep but I think I've slept less. Keep refreshing VT and Twitter like crazy.

Well if these people are ITK they aren't interested in making any money out of it because there's been no significant movement in the betfair market.

Betting is suspended overnight

Lmfao... And again! Do you thunk the mods can out a sticky out for this? :)

Although this is the standard "betting is suspended overnight" post of the day (thanks for filling in this time harris), off the top of my head without bothering to go look, isn't betfair one of the only ones that doesn't suspend?

Betfair, Skybet, 32Red and Betdaq prices are still available on oddschecker

Right I'm totally confused after actually getting some work done tonight..... left the thread in turmoil coming to terms with RM

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @shaunteale @thevillans Big if.Brum mail reporting the complete opposite in tomorrow's paper but we shall see.hope it's true, but predict RM

37 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

Martinez rumours are that he will reject Villa - some are that he has already said yes - some are that he has not been offered yet .

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @MatKendrick @carlroney do you know what I know Mr K ?! Haha what a week !!

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

“@shaunteale: Gobsmacked ,if true #utv” opens can of worms !! Btw , you need to ring Macca. been texting tonight re stuff

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @spare_avfc Thats the problem, I cant name them. The source has come directly from the club and a few bits needs to be tied up yet

From what we all can tell there are no ITK's just wild guessing. There are a few 'whispers' comming from twitter that something 'gobsmacking' is to be announced soon. But take that with a pinch of salt as everything has turned out to be wide off the mark (as far as we can tell). Sooooooooooo confused!