• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I would bet anyhow... but didn't some track Randy's jet to Corsica & then work out it was GH's holiday home & made some dosh?!

Naughty boys you are! :angry:

That was TheTrees and Gazton...They're the naughty boys Julie, you should spank them.

Okey. Is he really in Madrid?!

Judging by what the Air Transport Oracle, Aka TheTrees has said, I would conclude the answer to that be "Affirmative!"

High praise indeed but, much as Macca is a top Villa boy, I thought that I would check, and I think that he may have been thrown a red herring by the handling agent at BHX.

The aircraft actually went to Corsica, which is where it went when he was hiring Gerard Houllier.

Judging by what the Air Transport Oracle, Aka TheTrees has said, I would conclude the answer to that be "Affirmative!"

High praise indeed but, much as Macca is a top Villa boy, I thought that I would check, and I think that he may have been thrown a red herring by the handling agent at BHX.

The aircraft actually went to Corsica, which is where it went when he was hiring Gerard Houllier.

so the plane today went to corsica again then??

RANIERI?

so maybe its carlo after all then !!

so the plane today went to corsica again then??

RANIERI?

OK, so now I'm confused again. It didn't go to Madrid today, it went to Corsica? Is that correct?

Also, it is apparently returning to Luton? Is that also correct or is it coming back to BHX?

Sounds like Randy and our new DOF have gone for a long weekend in the sun while waiting for phonecalls. :winkold: