fifa 12

fifa09don

Depends on the player, but loaning 'em out to lower league clubs is the way to go. If you can get a high-potential player up to 69 by the time you have to promote them to the first team, then you're generally onto a winner. Out on loan to a team they'll get games for and you should get those 3 points a year.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to be a centre back - what's the quickest/best way of getting my defensive and physical stats up?

Play a game against the computer, put the difficulty on legendary and turn al the sliders for the computer (Pace, defensive line, positioning etc) all the way down, except for the line, turn them up as high as possible. Then just go doing all the challenges, it's easy because the players on the other team are basically immobile.

Oh and turn all your sliders to full.

That does make it far too easy though, you could play regular games against the computer on pro difficulty.

This game is pissing me off so much right now. 1st my batteries keep dieing and I've lost about 4 games due losing goals when not controlling. Then when people are in the lead they just piss about in defence so you can't get the ball. When you do get the ball and get back level the game suddenly decides we can't be having and you can't get near the opposition till they take the lead again.

Also the refs are **** abysmal. They never give anything when your player is blocked off from and one-two or taken out off the ball. The advantages last for about a millisecond.

How can teams like Chelsea, Bayern Munich, PSG have so many holes in their defence too. One minute the defence is fine then the AI suddenly decides to make all your players run about like headless chickens or even worse just stand there while somebody runs through on goal.

Fuming right now!!!

So many more things as well. It's better than last years but it's still got so many things wrong with it.

Decided to restart my manager mode with Villa last week. Half way through the year I am pushing for Champs league spot. Clark is around a 77 and rumors of him being unsettled start. It says his recent transfer to Villa is causing some issues. Clark assures me that he is here to stay and those rumors are rubbish. January comes along and puts in a transfer request saying I don't play him enough and he regrets transferring to VP. Board tells me must sell. I am yelling wtf because I play him every game and he has been at VP since 09! Does Fifa not look these things up? Well some Italian club (Lazio I believe) offer me around 15m for him. He is worth around 12m and I am bitter so I try to bump up the price. I get it up to 18m and agree to sell with Subotic as a replacement with all that transfer fee money. A few days passed and I got a message saying Clark was sold to Everton for 8m! WTF happen to the 18?! and how the **** did Everton get 8m to spend?! Now I have little money and need a quality replacement. Already am stretched thin with injuries. **** Fiffa.

It's a completely broken 1 player game.

Why people even try to play it as a career is totally pointless.

It's even broken online with the crappy EA servers, but hey, £45 a year for tiny upgrades and updated teams seems like a good deal for such a small amount of work every year.

But we'll still buy it because PES is crud and all the small developers which could give it competition are swallowed up and choked anyway.

The games industry is dead. :lol:

The thing that pisses me off the most are the refs. Why the **** have they got some refs that are words removed and whistle and card every little foul, and then some refs who let everything go. Yet somehow they all still manage to miss players being taken out off the ball from a one-two when you should be clean on goal. BULLSHIT!!!

The amount of pens I've given away from sliding in, yet taking the ball clean as a whistle is a **** joke. Cost me relegation last night in Head-Head.

The thing that pisses me off the most are the refs. Why the **** have they got some refs that are words removed and whistle and card every little foul, and then some refs who let everything go. Yet somehow they all still manage to miss players being taken out off the ball from a one-two when you should be clean on goal. BULLSHIT!!!

The amount of pens I've given away from sliding in, yet taking the ball clean as a whistle is a **** joke. Cost me relegation last night in Head-Head.

I know that feeling. What really got me angered was when I slid, got all ball just outside of the box and then the ref called a pk. I looked at the replay and the tackle with without a doubt outside the box and the player never even stepped inside the box even when he fell. The tackle was a good 2-3 yards out of the box.

Been playing Ultimate Team quite alot lately, starting to get really pissed off at the fact the CPU takes control of the game for certain situations, you can see the other guy is gonna play a through ball a mile away yet all you can do is sit and watch as your defenders run in the opposite direction - leaving you completely powerless to stop it. I long for the days when I was top dog at FIFA up until FIFA 11 I think, I probably lost maybe 1 out of every 10 games, ever since then I hardly ever win a game online!!

Anything before Fifa11 was a bit daft though, for a laugh i played Fifa10 the other day with a mate. Literally the CPU just does everything, all you have to do is hit through ball over and over to be 1-1 with keeper, and you dont have to work for anything.

That said, i was ranked 193 on Fifa12 on xbox, now i've completely given up on it. I cant stand it. Best football game ever made definitely, but it's not fun to play online. It's just incredibly frustrating.

I'm done with this game. Way too many rocket polishers playing online to make enjoyable at all. I've already had my fix of career mode so nothing left. Only thing I enjoy doing at the moment are the challenges. Although that's **** up as well because you can't do the previous ones once the time has run out.

I've been playing be a pro with Pato. Which leaves everything else to the CPU on my side except me controlling Pato.

Obviously my team is Milan in Serie A. I can stay out of the way and not call for the ball, or just play extremely simply and unselfishly yet no matter who I am playing, Milan only ever have 40% of the ball.

This could be against Barca or Novara or teams in Serie B.

All the teams play exactly the same way I.e. pass, pass, pass with extreme accuracy whilst my players do very little pressing, whether I call for a 2nd man or not, get the ball to the corner flag, check back, pass it across my area to the other corner flag, pass back and keep doing this until one of my defenders walks away from their position (even though i dont press anything), leaving one of their strikers to tuck away, unmarked, from 5 yards.

It's getting to the point now, with quite a few games actually (weirdly, all produced by EA) where I seriously question who let them release it, why has no trading standards questioned why the games, despite the power of the machines they are played on, have gone backwards in quality so far?

one of my defenders walks away from their position (even though i dont press anything), leaving one of their strikers to tuck away, unmarked, from 5 yards.

Yes, yes & YES!

Stupid game. Happens all the time no matter who you are. 3 out of 5 online games earlier were drawing at 80 mins, around 86 mins either mine or opposition defence would leave gaping holes allowing a winner.

Like you said how they get away with producing such crap games I don't know. But they won't improve it until people stop buying it. Domination in the market is so vast they know they can produce shit. Until PES step up their game again we're ****.

At least this is realistic. Real refereering is never consitent and how many mistakes do they make too.

Game balance > Realism.

Otherwise the pitches would be bigger, the game would be slower (both in time and pace of the players) and you wouldn't but the game.

Nothing feels 'cheaper' then when you look like you have made an inch perfect tackle, only for the game to decide that you actually scraped someones shin before you touched the ball. It's complete bullshit, there should be a 15-25% allowence for contact.

EA even said that this year, slide tackling would be semi assisted, so if you are in a good position, your player would go for the ball, however, this never happens.

At least this is realistic. Real refereering is never consitent and how many mistakes do they make too.

It's a game! Why do I want to play a game where I don't know one match from the next whether the tackle I make will be a foul or not.

Just got destroyed by a BCFC fan on FUT, just can't get the hang of defending through balls, no matter how good my team is. Is there a way to make your defenders sit deep rather than push higher up the pitch. I get done everytime!

Â